Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Posted: 8/12/2018 9:09:36 AM EDT
Hello AR15 Blade Forum

I was hoping that guys here could help me with this question.

I have a Blood Shark Blade and sheath that I got about 8 years ago.

Frankly I haven’t used it or carried it in about 7 years. The blade is prestige.

I am trying figure out what fair value is for it. Any help would be appreciated

Here is a picture for reference

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 9:27:15 AM EDT
[#1]
I saw one listed on istagram for like $800 earlier this week. I did not see any interest in it at that price, if that's any indication.
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 9:29:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks I know they are well made and sought after (Or at least they were)  I am just looking for fair value.  $800 seems a little high
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 9:46:55 AM EDT
[#3]
They're pretty desirable on Instagram.  Those guys go nuts for them.

Zero available supply seems to have really driven the price up.
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 9:47:48 AM EDT
[#4]
You can Sell blades on Instagram?   Im not on the platform but will join if I can sell this for a premium

Anyone have a blade forum recommendation as a good place to sell this?
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 11:06:29 AM EDT
[#5]
yeah you can sell on IG. you do it with tags. check out #knifesale, #gearsale  #edcsale etc and you will find stuff. it's less reputable than a forum since there's not much known about either party, but I wouldn't hesitate to sell since you can wait for money to clear before shipping.
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 9:28:09 AM EDT
[#6]
There is a Tracker Dan group on Facebook where dudes are selling them for $1500.

IIRC, Tracker Dan is starting a LE/Mil program and that's probably going to drive the price down. Sell it now and make some money.
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 7:10:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 12:07:40 PM EDT
[#8]
154CM blade and paracord wrapped handle for $1k? Knife collectors are stupid.
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 12:51:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
In the Facebook groups they go fast for $1000+.
View Quote
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top