Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/7/2023 9:30:12 PM EDT
Guy is selling this VZ 24 "sniper" but I don't know anything about them.  He said it has a matching serial number stock and comes with the bayonet and PU scope.  Not much else for info.  Asking $1,900.

Link Posted: 5/7/2023 10:09:56 PM EDT
[#1]
I may be thinking of something else, but I remember Springfield Sporters selling Vz.24 snipers without the mounts many moons ago. A PU scope wouldn't be correct for those rifles.

Edit: that scope mount isn't the original one and looks like it was made to fit (poorly).
Link Posted: 5/7/2023 10:28:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Bayo is missing the locking spring/button or so it appears.
Link Posted: 5/7/2023 10:36:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Ok thanks.  I thought the price sounded high but wasn't sure.  This info sounds like it is.
Link Posted: 5/8/2023 8:41:56 AM EDT
[#4]
In addition to what's already been stated, the PU scope isn't an original. It's a Chinese knock off of rather dubious quality.
Link Posted: 5/8/2023 8:51:55 AM EDT
[#5]
That whole things looks off from the pics. The scope was the first thing I noticed.
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 10:43:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Knockoff scope in a janky mount that is missing screws.... attached to the receiver via weaver rail

That's a gun show special if I've ever seen one. Hard pass.
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 8:49:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Hard pass
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 9:14:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks for the input everyone
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top