Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/10/2018 1:17:28 PM EDT
Has anyone seen for sale the new updated 1301 Tactical that Beretta introduced at the Shot Show ?
Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 4:03:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I have not but to be honest for the price the older ones are going for it's a no brainer to me.  I don't want one of the colors so I will be happy buying a gen 1 for under $700 and putting a few aridus accessories on it.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 7:32:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I think those $650.00 deals on 1301’s that were around a few weeks ago are long gone .
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 9:11:17 PM EDT
[#3]
I checked today and you can get them for 677 shipped
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 9:18:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Link please.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 9:53:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Link please.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Link please.
@XM21Nick

https://www.ar15.com/forums/Armory/Beretta-1301-tactical-price-drop-/1-485727/
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 2:27:14 AM EDT
[#6]
I don't think the new ones have hit the shelves yet.

They'll probably be priced pretty close to the 1k mark like the first gen used to be though.

With the upgrades done, that's honestly a very nice deal on a solid shotgun. I was tempted to get one of the first gens at 1k when I made the jump to a 12ga auto. Probably still will but on one of the new ones instead.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 9:21:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Beretta 1301 with either the upgrades or the new variant is a solid shotgun with a great price point.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 12:18:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Beretta 1301 with either the upgrades or the new variant is a solid shotgun with a great price point.
View Quote
For sure . I was looking at a Benelli M4 LE but I can practically get two 1301's for the same price .
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 8:23:09 PM EDT
[#9]
I still prefer my Benelli M4 but the Beretta is a steal.
Link Posted: 2/13/2018 1:40:13 PM EDT
[#10]
I prefer my 1301 to my M4.  I paid 1k for my first 1301.  Just picked up my second from Bud's for ~$700.  They're an incredible value IMHO.
Link Posted: 2/13/2018 9:29:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I prefer my 1301 to my M4.  I paid 1k for my first 1301.  Just picked up my second from Bud's for ~$700.  They're an incredible value IMHO.
View Quote
Interesting. Please explain.
Link Posted: 2/14/2018 12:40:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Interesting. Please explain.
View Quote
The Beretta is significantly lighter, handier, shoots softer and I prefer the stock over the M4 pistol grip.  The 1301 will also cycle anything and the M4 prefers heavier loads.  A 1301 with a Nordic tube and TauDev shroud is well under 1k.  Don't get me wrong, I think the M4 is an awesome combat shotgun, but for a do everything shotgun the 1301 is hard to ignore.
Link Posted: 2/14/2018 1:28:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 2/17/2018 9:45:48 AM EDT
[#14]
Agree the new updated 1301 is even better value then before and I think it is a no brainer purchase if someone is looking for a high quality shotty...however the robustness of the M4 cannot be denied and I think that is why I gravitate towards it which has been torture tested by military trials and been adopted...kind of like CZ/Colt/FN/HK firearms.

Is the 1301's upper receiver 7075 or 6061...anyone know?

However the new Tavor TS12 has me interested now as well and will be considering trading my M4 for one....potentially.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 8:55:40 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Agree the new updated 1301 is even better value then before and I think it is a no brainer purchase if someone is looking for a high quality shotty...however the robustness of the M4 cannot be denied and I think that is why I gravitate towards it which has been torture tested by military trials and been adopted...kind of like CZ/Colt/FN/HK firearms.

However the new Tavor TS12 has me interested now as well and will be considering trading my M4 for one....potentially.
View Quote
So you give all this rational on why not to adopt a shotgun made by a shotgun company. A companies who's shotguns get more rounds through them over the entire world than probably any other manufacturer.

And then you throw that out the window and want to go with a new, untested bullpup shotgun?

Link Posted: 2/18/2018 9:43:00 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
So you give all this rational on why not to adopt a shotgun made by a shotgun company. A companies who's shotguns get more rounds through them over the entire world than probably any other manufacturer.

And then you throw that out the window and want to go with a new, untested bullpup shotgun?

View Quote

ps to OP
see also
https://www.ar15.com/forums/armory/Beretta-1301-tactical-price-drop-/1-485727/?r=4909100
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 9:58:15 AM EDT
[#17]
Anyone have a source for the extension tube? Seems to be OOS everywhere
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 10:03:29 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote
I never said to not go with the 1301 ANYWHERE on this thread...re-read my posts man...I said the updated 1301 is a tremendous value and its a great shotgun (the original 1301s did have a major flaw from factory)...if you re-read my post...I stated that the Tavor TS12 has me interested...and potentially could trade my M4 in for one...keyword...potentially. Might want to slow down and comprehend statements before you reply with false accusations. Actually...I did it for you:

Posted: 2/11/2018 8:21:53 AM EST
Beretta 1301 with either the upgrades or the new variant is a solid shotgun with a great price point.  (I don't see where I did not recommend the new 1301...actually stated that its a SOLID SHOTGUN WITH A GREAT PRICE..even giving a plug for the older model as long as you upgrade it)

Posted: 2/11/2018 7:23:09 PM EST
I still prefer my Benelli M4 but the Beretta is a steal.  (replying to a member where he preferred the 1301 over his M4, and I replied I prefer my M4 over the 1301 and still said the Beretta is a steal...where did I say not to adopt the 1301? I still think I can pick in this country which firearm I prefer to have...even if the other firearm might be a better value for the money)

Posted: Yesterday 8:45:48 AM EST

However the new Tavor TS12 has me interested now as well and will be considering trading my M4 for one....potentially. (Yup, still saying the 1301 is a great shotgun and its a no brainer purchase if someone is looking for a high quality shotgun...I state that for ME, having the M4 being tested and passing military trials is why I prefer it over the 1301...while I did state that the TS12 has ME interested...I NEVER SAID NOT TO ADOPT OR GET A 1301 anywhere...actually...quite the opposite.)
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 10:10:42 AM EDT
[#19]
Is the fore end still the same?
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 10:13:24 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Is the fore end still the same?
View Quote
Yes I think so. I do not believe Beretta changed that aspect of the gun.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 11:38:20 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

The Beretta is significantly lighter, handier, shoots softer and I prefer the stock over the M4 pistol grip.  The 1301 will also cycle anything and the M4 prefers heavier loads.  A 1301 with a Nordic tube and TauDev shroud is well under 1k.  Don't get me wrong, I think the M4 is an awesome combat shotgun, but for a do everything shotgun the 1301 is hard to ignore.
View Quote
Interesting. My Benelli M4 would eat Federal 1145fps 8-pellet buckshot, as well as Remington STS Lite target loads 1-1/8oz just fine. I also didn't find it objectionably heavy with a light and an optic, coming in well under 8#.
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 8:38:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I never said to not go with the 1301 ANYWHERE on this thread...re-read my posts man...I said the updated 1301 is a tremendous value and its a great shotgun (the original 1301s did have a major flaw from factory)...if you re-read my post...I stated that the Tavor TS12 has me interested...and potentially could trade my M4 in for one...keyword...potentially. Might want to slow down and comprehend statements before you reply with false accusations. Actually...I did it for you:

Beretta 1301 with either the upgrades or the new variant is a solid shotgun with a great price point.  (I don't see where I did not recommend the new 1301...actually stated that its a SOLID SHOTGUN WITH A GREAT PRICE..even giving a plug for the older model as long as you upgrade it)

I still prefer my Benelli M4 but the Beretta is a steal.  (replying to a member where he preferred the 1301 over his M4, and I replied I prefer my M4 over the 1301 and still said the Beretta is a steal...where did I say not to adopt the 1301? I still think I can pick in this country which firearm I prefer to have...even if the other firearm might be a better value for the money)

However the new Tavor TS12 has me interested now as well and will be considering trading my M4 for one....potentially. (Yup, still saying the 1301 is a great shotgun and its a no brainer purchase if someone is looking for a high quality shotgun...I state that for ME, having the M4 being tested and passing military trials is why I prefer it over the 1301...while I did state that the TS12 has ME interested...I NEVER SAID NOT TO ADOPT OR GET A 1301 anywhere...actually...quite the opposite.)
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol ok dude.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top