Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/12/2018 12:01:38 PM EDT
Walked in to BS and there it was, $1200.  He said they’ve had it a week. Tempting, very tempting ...

Anyone else seeing these at their local shops or online ?

ETA GrabAGun has them for $1100
Link Posted: 5/12/2018 2:00:03 PM EDT
[#1]
G&R Tactical has the new version instock for $985.00 .
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 7:39:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
G&R Tactical has the new version instock for $985.00 .
View Quote
G&R Tactial  $985

Arms Unlimited has the LE version for $945 shipped.  Already has the extended tube and Mesa Stock.  

I think the AU one would be the last gen with plastic top rail and needs an updated release button to help with double feed issue.  Both have fixed chokes.
Link Posted: 6/20/2018 12:57:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

G&R Tactial  $985

Arms Unlimited has the LE version for $945 shipped.  Already has the extended tube and Mesa Stock.  

I think the AU one would be the last gen with plastic top rail and needs an updated release button to help with double feed issue.  Both have fixed chokes.
View Quote
I think both are the older version, aren't they?
the beretta vid says that the new ones have choke tubes.
still looks like a lot of gun for $1300.
can you buy the extended mag and add it on? I assume thses are USA-made and exempt from the BATFE nonsense that Benelli gets tagged with because they're imported.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top