Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/15/2023 3:42:44 PM EDT
Love my Bergara B14 HMR. The stock trigger isn't bad, but I really prefer a 2 stage. That means I will be changing it soon.

Did the trigger shuffle with my AR's, hopefully this will go quicker and cost less. Tried so many in the AR's it was crazy.

Decided to check out a TruggerTech Diamond and Bix 'n Andy. Now deciding what to go with first.

Any suggestions? Leaning towards the BnA first.

Link Posted: 1/15/2023 5:52:44 PM EDT
[#1]
I would imagine if you do the TT first, you won't ever get around to wanting the other one..the TT's are sweet triggers....
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 6:00:03 PM EDT
[#2]
I run TT’s in every single bolt gun I have.
Link Posted: 1/18/2023 10:07:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Very happy with the trigger tech I put into my rem 700.
Link Posted: 1/18/2023 12:54:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the suggestions.

In AR I have had most Triggers including TT and they are nice. The TT made it to the top 3 I kept for a while, but I finally narrowed those down to AR Gold's for my AR15's and Geissele HSNM's in my AR10's.

For my B14 I decided to change it up and went with a BnA Tacsport Pro 2 Stage. The adjustability and ability to change out the shoe's is why I decided to go with it first.

Should be interesting. If I end up not liking it, it can always be replaced.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 5:57:55 PM EDT
[#5]
My new Bix 'n Andy Tacsport Pro Stage arrived today. BulletCentral is quick. Seems like a nice unit. Can't wait to get it installed.

The amount of adjustment possible is a little daunting. I went ahead and ordered a different shoe as I wanted something wider than what comes by default.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/21/2023 12:21:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Shoe swapped out and installed in my rifle.

Attachment Attached File

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top