Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/23/2018 7:31:46 PM EDT
Was researching the Phokus Hoplite and ran across a bunch of videos/article from 2012-2014 that showed off the RFR. Looks like a great solution to the dual focus problems that I’ve been eager to solve. The problem is that I don’t see them for sale anymore. Is there a reason for that? Did they not work well? Does anyone know if there’s still someone who sells them?
Link Posted: 5/24/2018 12:26:49 AM EDT
[#1]
I did the same today.... I ordered one directly from the website, it took my payment... I'll let you know if I get a "backorder" email or if I actually receive.
Link Posted: 5/24/2018 7:51:45 AM EDT
[#2]
I think TNVC still stocks them.

Also field expedient is a Butler Creek #07 obj, with your choice of hole dia punched into it.  I roll a .225, but it varies.  I prefer the BC because I can still run GI LIF's as sacrificial lenses inside them.
Link Posted: 5/24/2018 9:06:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I did the same today.... I ordered one directly from the website, it took my payment... I'll let you know if I get a "backorder" email or if I actually receive.
View Quote
Where are you seeing it on TNVC’s website? I can’t find it by searching.
Link Posted: 5/24/2018 9:53:11 PM EDT
[#4]
NV Accessories, Focus Devices.
Link Posted: 5/24/2018 11:32:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
NV Accessories, Focus Devices.
View Quote
The Hoplite, sure, but not the RFR.
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 8:36:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Well if I was to guess, because I can make the same thing from a BC #07 cap and a hole punch in about 5 minutes for around 15 bucks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top