Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Posted: 2/26/2021 8:40:44 PM EDT
Was out of town for some training this week, stopped in a little local sporting goods place I had never heard of..

The guns and ammo were pretty well wiped out aside from bird guns and bolt actions, but they had a decent knife selection.

Saw this little guy lying in the case without a box or price tag. Thought a buddy had told me the dark blue G-10 Spydercos had some fancy steel. Asked the clerk how much, and he found a similar one (black FRN Native) nearby with a box. He said “this one says 150, but I’ll knock ten percent off that one, since it don’t have a box.”

With the steel liners, this one feels like a solid little knife, and after doing a little research, the CPM S110V seems to be pretty popular.

Think I did ok?

Link Posted: 2/27/2021 1:54:03 AM EDT
[#1]
My gal got me the PM 2 in S110V and it’s a nifty knife. If you use it hard, get a diamond hone in fine/medium grit.

Chris
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top