Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Posted: 6/18/2022 7:27:54 PM EDT
I'm having trouble finding any information on this company.  They seem to be one of the few companies that make products in a variety of patterns and not just multicam.  Are their products airsoft quality or the real deal?  Has anyone used their stuff before?  

Link to their site
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 7:37:00 PM EDT
[#1]
I have several of their pouches, etc. They're as good of quality as all my other gear. I'm happy with their stuff.
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 7:48:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Davetrader:
Are their products airsoft quality or the real deal?
View Quote
I'd say sort of in between.  Made in Asia, but the gear is real cordura and all that, decently made.
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 7:58:22 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a few pieces of theirs. A dangler pouch, a hydration carrier, maybe one other.
It seems decent enough, single layer construction in most places, stitching seems competent and durable.
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 10:03:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Would you guys say its equal to Tactical Tailor or Grey Ghost Gear?  I have stuff from both of them that has held up really well.
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 10:26:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TDawesome] [#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Davetrader:
Would you guys say its equal to Tactical Tailor or Grey Ghost Gear?  I have stuff from both of them that has held up really well.
View Quote

Most of GGG's nylon stuff is OEM'd by TT.

I have OPS/Ur-tactical pouches that I've used for quite a few years daily and it's held up similar to my other US made gear. It's US materials but made overseas as someone already mentioned. However, the quality is definitely there and close to TT.

You'll be good to go
Link Posted: 7/27/2022 3:32:49 PM EDT
[#6]
For the price its hard to beat. I have quite a bit of their stuff.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 9:49:41 PM EDT
[#7]
i have their combat pants.

honestly theyre amazing. every bit as good as crye from my experience. the build quality was extremely surprising.
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 12:12:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By sargent1992:
i have their combat pants.

honestly theyre amazing. every bit as good as crye from my experience. the build quality was extremely surprising.
View Quote

How are they cut? Like Skinny Jeans or do they have a Crye style cut to them?
Link Posted: 8/9/2022 3:25:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By KaerMorhenResident:

How are they cut? Like Skinny Jeans or do they have a Crye style cut to them?
View Quote

They are cut Crye style,I like my set for the money and Crye does not make certain came patterns.Though I feel the Cryes have a little bit better ventilation and are slightly lighter,though The UR pants are great for Walking in thick brush because they are built thicker than the Crye G3s I own.
Link Posted: 8/9/2022 5:14:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: demoMouse] [#10]
I’m curious, am looking for a new chest rig, and like the overall concept so I ordered one. I can give a first impressions in a couple weeks and a more in depth pro-use review in a month or so.
Link Posted: 8/9/2022 5:32:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Just a side note, all of the stuff I have from them is good under night vision as well.
Link Posted: Yesterday 12:03:37 AM EDT
[#12]
I have a set also!  They're amazing.

I love my ur tactical pants almost more than my G3's

INCREDIBLY DURABLE
Link Posted: Yesterday 11:10:01 AM EDT
[#13]
I have a helmet cover from them, the camouflage portion works great under night vision, but the exposed velcro glowed. I cut off all the extra velcro with a seam ripper, and just left the back portion to hold a counterweight. I'm happy with it
Link Posted: Yesterday 11:12:25 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By BobGenghis:
I have a helmet cover from them, the camouflage portion works great under night vision, but the exposed velcro glowed. I cut off all the extra velcro with a seam ripper, and just left the back portion to hold a counterweight. I'm happy with it
View Quote

What color Velcro? I have their battery/counter weight attachment and several pouches and none of the velcro causes issues.

On and off note I did buy a cheap hydration carrier from amazon for fun in "Ranger" green and boy did that thing light up!!!!  It is not spray painted and stuck in the extras bin.
Link Posted: Yesterday 12:17:53 PM EDT
[#15]
The velcro was green
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top