Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/11/2018 12:02:05 PM EDT
Who sells good TI tubes and baffles  now days. I am wanting to build my own suppressor. I know I should wait till I get a tax stamp before I drill that hole in the end of it.
Link Posted: 3/11/2018 12:42:53 PM EDT
[#1]
The attorney who did my trust told me to not buy any parts until F1 was approved. But I'm not telling you what to do.
Link Posted: 3/11/2018 2:52:12 PM EDT
[#2]
How can you do a F1 without parts. What did you do for s/n  and other information needed for the F1
Link Posted: 3/11/2018 4:33:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Technically by the letter of the law you can’t build it or have in your possession any suppressor parts for that build until you have a approved form 1.

You can be in possession of a tube which you can get engraved and in reality you can have solvent trap parts but it can be kind of a grey area. I will say if you plan on collecting parts for it to not have those part be misconstrued as suppressor parts. So a end cap with no hole and cups with no hole would not be baffles. That said I am not a lawyer and this is highly based on my own opinion and not to be used in any legal manner.

That said I’ve had good luck with SD tactical parts for tubes and such for more middle of the road quality parts.

If you want the highest and best parts then https://diversifiedmachine.us for everything exce pt baffles. For cups that can be drilled into baffles then https://www.zmachineworx.com is the best I know of.

Your going to wait a bit most likely for what you want for both DM and ZMW but the wait is worth it and you have to wait for the form 1 approval anyways.
Link Posted: 3/11/2018 4:53:31 PM EDT
[#4]
I saw a great video on youtube. The guy gave some great advice and listed a bunch of suppliers. His name is USMCDOC14...

Link to video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uUjwb6LZCo
Link Posted: 3/11/2018 5:28:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Diversified machine is the Gold standard for tubes and cones. Although the cones are not listed they are avaiable by putting what you want in the notes section on check out. Or you can send him an email to [email protected].

He also includes spacers with each cone so you can get exactly what you want to optimize your spacing for performance.

Most form 1 builders are doing doing so for a lifetime can. Why not build the best from the best supplier for a complete build.

No other tube supplier bores the id of tubes, only dm. This is important since it allows for a closer tolerance fit with the cones so the bore on center.
Link Posted: 3/11/2018 5:38:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How can you do a F1 without parts. What did you do for s/n  and other information needed for the F1
View Quote
I gave mine a M/N and S/N on the Form which was engraved on to the tube I bought after approval. The tube didn't come serial numbered. I estimated the length, which if it's greatly different can be corrected with a letter. You don't have to provide any technical data or have it inspected.
Link Posted: 3/11/2018 5:40:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Diversified machine is the Gold standard for tubes and cones. Although the cones are not listed they are avaiable by putting what you want in the notes section on check out. Or you can send him an email to [email protected].

He also includes spacers with each cone so you can get exactly what you want to optimize your spacing for performance.

Most form 1 builders are doing doing so for a lifetime can. Why not build the best from the best supplier for a complete build.

No other tube supplier bores the id of tubes, only dm. This is important since it allows for a closer tolerance fit with the cones so the bore on center.
View Quote
I didn’t know about DM doing cones, that’s cool. I have one built with his tubes and adapters and it’s amazing work for the money.
Link Posted: 3/11/2018 11:13:29 PM EDT
[#8]
In all honesty, with the YHM Turbo and Resonator as cheap as they are there really isn't a reason IMO to build it yourself anymore. Buying one of those is worth the lifetime warranty for a baffle strikes.
Link Posted: 3/12/2018 8:11:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
In all honesty, with the YHM Turbo and Resonator as cheap as they are there really isn't a reason IMO to build it yourself anymore. Buying one of those is worth the lifetime warranty for a baffle strikes.
View Quote
I don’t want to get in anyone’s way for building one but I do kind of agree. I’ve built 4 and really only did it because it was stupid easy to e file and build them. The one I made from scratch and is fully welded is an exception but that said if I had a baffle strike it would be toast.

With that mentality however you can go one step farther to why not get something better than a yhm for a bit more.
Link Posted: 3/13/2018 10:23:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I don’t want to get in anyone’s way for building one but I do kind of agree. I’ve built 4 and really only did it because it was stupid easy to e file and build them. The one I made from scratch and is fully welded is an exception but that said if I had a baffle strike it would be toast.

With that mentality however you can go one step farther to why not get something better than a yhm for a bit more.
View Quote
Yeah, there is always the "why not spend a little more and..." argument. It all boils down to how much someone wants to spend and what a warranty is worth. I'd still be building if it were like 2013-2014 times where f4's were taking ~30 days.
Link Posted: 3/13/2018 9:12:56 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm only wanting to invest a few hundred dollars. Not a thousand.
Link Posted: 3/13/2018 10:03:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I'm only wanting to invest a few hundred dollars. Not a thousand.
View Quote
Turbo was something like $365 through Hansohn brothers recently and I think the Resonator was $465
Link Posted: 3/13/2018 11:55:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote
Commercial cans are a lower cost now than they were in 2016 no question about that and some vendors actually honor warranty while others dont.

The only concern I have about commercial cans is the overall performance. If all that is wanted average suppression and a poi shift that needs to be sighted in every time every time the can is used on a different host then commercial is the way to go. If you want a can that outperforms commercial cans in all areas with -0- poi shift host to host, less gas in the face and better suppresion a form 1 can is the way to go.
Link Posted: 3/14/2018 12:06:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Commercial cans are a lower cost now than they were in 2016 no question about that and some vendors actually honor warranty while others dont.

The only concern I have about commercial cans is the overall performance. If all that is wanted average suppression and a poi shift that needs to be sighted in every time every time the can is used on a different host then commercial is the way to go. If you want a can that outperforms commercial cans in all areas with -0- poi shift host to host, less gas in the face and better suppresion a form 1 can is the way to go.
View Quote
You know though your claims are 100% subjective. It is easy to say and show less POI shift and less blowback with a larger bore suppressor but without real metering of sound levels the big picture doesn't come together. Everyone in the industry knows that 99% of the time, less blowback comes at a cost of sound suppression. I could make a .22 suppressor with a .50 bore and make claims of less POI shift and less blowback and say it is quieter than commercial cans but it is obvious why there is less POI shift/less blowback.
Link Posted: 3/14/2018 3:09:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
You know though your claims are 100% subjective. It is easy to say and show less POI shift and less blowback with a larger bore suppressor but without real metering of sound levels the big picture doesn't come together. Everyone in the industry knows that 99% of the time, less blowback comes at a cost of sound suppression. I could make a .22 suppressor with a .50 bore and make claims of less POI shift and less blowback and say it is quieter than commercial cans but it is obvious why there is less POI shift/less blowback.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Since I'm not permitted to advertise I did not make the claims on my cans. Although my cans do meter better than than others. Back to the claims made. It's members on the other boards that made their own form 1 builds stating their cans perform better than many commercial cans in all areas of performance. There are many customers that have also posted feedback stating their cans when compared to commercial cans performed better in all areas.

So while you do enjoy challenging me at every chance I don't mind but I think you can find many, more than 100 folks,  that will not agree with you and several FFL 07/02 included that a form 1 builder can in fact build a better can than many commercial cans.

So good luck in building your 22 proof of concept can. Post some video and pictures also.
Link Posted: 3/14/2018 5:41:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Since I'm not permitted to advertise I did not make the claims on my cans. Although my cans do meter better than than others. Back to the claims made. It's members on the other boards that made their own form 1 builds stating their cans perform better than many commercial cans in all areas of performance. There are many customers that have also posted feedback stating their cans when compared to commercial cans performed better in all areas.

So while you do enjoy challenging me at every chance I don't mind but I think you can find many, more than 100 folks,  that will not agree with you and several FFL 07/02 included that a form 1 builder can in fact build a better can than many commercial cans.

So good luck in building your 22 proof of concept can. Post some video and pictures also.
View Quote
I have still yet to see a single video or anything you've made go head to head with an appropriate meter. I challenge people that make claims that they will not prove. I'm more than happy to endorse a product/service that is proven and not based on subjective claims. As for the claims others are making, they are just that, claims. Different people hearing different things with different interpretations. While 140dB may be interpreted differently with different frequencies, it is still 140dB and that is why everyone falls back to metering to back up their claims. Hell, even OSS knows that and metered their shit to back up their claims.

I know that it is 100% possible to build a f1 better than a commercial version; however, there is a point of diminishing returns when building a f1 and with a lot of the suppressors in the market now [cost], and the way form times are, it is basically not worth it anymore.
Link Posted: 3/14/2018 8:19:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I have still yet to see a single video or anything you've made go head to head with an appropriate meter. I challenge people that make claims that they will not prove. I'm more than happy to endorse a product/service that is proven and not based on subjective claims. As for the claims others are making, they are just that, claims. Different people hearing different things with different interpretations. While 140dB may be interpreted differently with different frequencies, it is still 140dB and that is why everyone falls back to metering to back up their claims. Hell, even OSS knows that and metered their shit to back up their claims.

I know that it is 100% possible to build a f1 better than a commercial version; however, there is a point of diminishing returns when building a f1 and with a lot of the suppressors in the market now [cost], and the way form times are, it is basically not worth it anymore.
View Quote
It really doesn't matter to me that you have not seen the meter results are the head to head comparson videos, or read the head to head reviews done by others. Im not asking for, or expecting endorsement from you.

The only folks that make a difference to me are my customers. When they are happy I'm happy.

Now that you acknowledge a form 1 can be built that outpetforms a comnercial can Is the only point I was making when you chose to basically said I was wrong. That it wasn't worth the cost.

Many people have different goals in their choice of silencers. You obviously choose cost as a determining factor. I have no problem with you choosing cost as primary and performance secondary. Some people choose overall performance as primary.

If you choose follow the herd I don't care. You haven't proved anything other than you can read and since you haven't posted any builds or videos which only shows you like to troll those that do.

You were asking a few weeks ago how to cut the griffin armament clip. Did you get these done. Show us some pictures. I posted how to do the GA clips almost 2 years ago with pics and specific instructions how to. Let's see 1 thing that proves you have any personal expierence that you have any real knowledge about suppressors other than what you have read.
Link Posted: 3/15/2018 10:05:14 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

It really doesn't matter to me that you have not seen the meter results are the head to head comparson videos, or read the head to head reviews done by others. Im not asking for, or expecting endorsement from you.

The only folks that make a difference to me are my customers. When they are happy I'm happy.

Now that you acknowledge a form 1 can be built that outpetforms a comnercial can Is the only point I was making when you chose to basically said I was wrong. That it wasn't worth the cost.

Many people have different goals in their choice of silencers. You obviously choose cost as a determining factor. I have no problem with you choosing cost as primary and performance secondary. Some people choose overall performance as primary.

If you choose follow the herd I don't care. You haven't proved anything other than you can read and since you haven't posted any builds or videos which only shows you like to troll those that do.

You were asking a few weeks ago how to cut the griffin armament clip. Did you get these done. Show us some pictures. I posted how to do the GA clips almost 2 years ago with pics and specific instructions how to. Let's see 1 thing that proves you have any personal expierence that you have any real knowledge about suppressors other than what you have read.
View Quote
Videos? You mean I should post a video from a video recording device that shows it is impossible to accurately portray sound from a suppressor? Good idea! Let me waste my time to record and edit something for uploading to prove absolutely shit.

No, I haven't done anything with that form 1. Been too busy to mess with it.
Link Posted: 3/15/2018 11:14:39 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Videos? You mean I should post a video from a video recording device that shows it is impossible to accurately portray sound from a suppressor? Good idea! Let me waste my time to record and edit something for uploading to prove absolutely shit.

No, I haven't done anything with that form 1. Been too busy to mess with it.
View Quote
If you actually had any expierence you would know that a video taken from about 20 feet away it is quite easy to hear the difference between different silencers and calibers. If taking the video is done correctly there is no need to edit or at the most just crop the the beginning or ending which is quite easy.

With regards to the two silencers costing less is way off. Anyone with modest mechanical skills, a dremel, hand file, vise, Drill press and patience can build a form 1 suppressor for less than $300.00 that will outperform both of those.

There is no need to worry about baffle strikes if the can is built correctly with the right components, right muzzle device and good practices. I personally have never had a baffle strike after shooting tens of thousands of rounds.

You can find out how over at the other f1 board that you sometimes post at and went to in order to learn how to do the GA clip.
Link Posted: 3/15/2018 3:14:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Honestly there are merits to both building and buying. That said if someone builds a form 1 correct and does not cheap out then it can be a amazing performing can.

The flip side is what is the can used for and do you want warrenty? If someone wants to use the piss out of it then something made of exotic metals that are fully welded and a warrenty that the home builder might not be able to build as easy.

A factory can that can last a life time with a good warrenty is worth its weight in gold. I have an aac m4-2000 that is a great can and will easily last me a lifetime most likely. I had a baffle strike probably due to a faulty bullet and with little question aac rebuilt it. If it was one of my form 1 builds it would be toast and I’m not allowed to work on my own can so I’d have to send it to a approved place to have it repaired. In small cases the tube could be toast in both commercial or form 1 cans and then your done but there is something to be said for a good performing factory can with a warrenty.

If the OP wants to build then build one, I’m not going to say otherwise as I have 4 Home built. That said I still got a factory can first. My favorite can is my aac my second favorite is the 556 mini fully welded 17-4 can I built on a surefire warden which has performed awesomely. It’s louder than the aac but I designed it that way.
Link Posted: 3/15/2018 8:20:58 PM EDT
[#21]
I fully understand the points you are making. The one manufacturer that rejects many warranty claims is AAC. Their warranty states if you run reloads of any kind including factory reloads the warranty is void.  I recieve more requests to recore AAC than all other manufacturers combined.

Everyone does have a choice and after all its their funds they are spending. If anyone chooses comnercial and understands they will be getting average performance that is their choice and it helps them sleep at night then good for them.

The only point I was making is that a form 1 can be built at a lower cost than commercial and outperform commercial cans in all areas

Now let's turn this back to silencer-build it yourself instead  of debating the merits commercial cans. There is a seperate forum  for that.
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 5:34:29 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

If you actually had any expierence you would know that a video taken from about 20 feet away it is quite easy to hear the difference between different silencers and calibers. If taking the video is done correctly there is no need to edit or at the most just crop the the beginning or ending which is quite easy.

With regards to the two silencers costing less is way off. Anyone with modest mechanical skills, a dremel, hand file, vise, Drill press and patience can build a form 1 suppressor for less than $300.00 that will outperform both of those.

There is no need to worry about baffle strikes if the can is built correctly with the right components, right muzzle device and good practices. I personally have never had a baffle strike after shooting tens of thousands of rounds.

You can find out how over at the other f1 board that you sometimes post at and went to in order to learn how to do the GA clip.
View Quote
Lol says the guy who’s videos look like they’re shot with a 2000 cellphone.

Yep, use good stuff and there’s zero need to worry about a baffle strike. Yet there are warranties and human error and all it takes is one round and your $400 form 1 is gone. Then you’re adding $600 to the cost of a commercial replacement. Not worth it with a $361 YHM commercial option and a warranty and great performance. Oh, by the way, could you go ahead and price out me a form 1 1.5”OD, 13oz, 6.5” length inconel and 17-4ph SS suppressor with brake for <$361 or even the $300 you quote?
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 11:26:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Lol says the guy who’s videos look like they’re shot with a 2000 cellphone.

Yep, use good stuff and there’s zero need to worry about a baffle strike. Yet there are warranties and human error and all it takes is one round and your $400 form 1 is gone. Then you’re adding $600 to the cost of a commercial replacement. Not worth it with a $361 YHM commercial option and a warranty and great performance. Oh, by the way, could you go ahead and price out me a form 1 1.5”OD, 13oz, 6.5” length inconel and 17-4ph SS suppressor with brake for <$361 or even the $300 you quote?
View Quote
Like I said many times what you decide is best for you and helps you sleep at night  is your choice and I don't presume to challenge your decesion..

The comment you made about one bullet and your form 1 is toast is wrong on so many levels. It would be a waste of time trying to explain the reasons why since you are fixated on comnercial cans.

When folks take advise on your posts they only need to remember your fixation on commercial cans and the lack of knowledge you have on Form 1 cans.  After all you could not figure out how to duplicate the GA clip and asked how to do it on the F1 board where I had posted it 2 years sgo, and no one showed me how. There is nothing wrong with asking for help. I just think you shouldn't be posting about topics you really have no expierence in except for what you have read and most of that is myth that you believe in.

I do post videos that are high definition but you tube scales down the quality. If you posted any you would know this but you don't so you don't know this.

I wish you the best of fun with your comnercial cans but I respectfully decline to quote you my services since my service is premium and you prefer average.
Link Posted: 3/21/2018 4:50:17 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Like I said many times what you decide is best for you and helps you sleep at night  is your choice and I don't presume to challenge your decesion..

The comment you made about one bullet and your form 1 is toast is wrong on so many levels. It would be a waste of time trying to explain the reasons why since you are fixated on comnercial cans.

When folks take advise on your posts they only need to remember your fixation on commercial cans and the lack of knowledge you have on Form 1 cans.  After all you could not figure out how to duplicate the GA clip and asked how to do it on the F1 board where I had posted it 2 years sgo, and no one showed me how. There is nothing wrong with asking for help. I just think you shouldn't be posting about topics you really have no expierence in except for what you have read and most of that is myth that you believe in.

I do post videos that are high definition but you tube scales down the quality. If you posted any you would know this but you don't so you don't know this.

I wish you the best of fun with your comnercial cans but I respectfully decline to quote you my services since my service is premium and you prefer average.
View Quote
Yeah, I asked for the specs of GA's cut. I can see by any picture from a Google search what it looks like but was wondering what the specific dimensions were. That's what people generally do, go by measurements.

lol Youtube doesn't scale down video quality. If that were true then there wouldn't be 4k HDR videos on there.  Every video I've put on Youtube is in the 1080p or 4k it was shot in. Again, sorry you don't understand technology. Maybe ask the grandkids how to work it?

As for the commercial vs. your service. Post up some real numbers, dude! I'm all about great performing products but your shit you peddle and people hang on your nutsack for is merely talk and bullshit until you prove it. This is your opportunity, I'm calling your ass out to find a way to prove your claims or quit being a little bitch and acting like the shit you peddle is God's gift to suppressors because it isn't. It may not be inferior, but it definitely isn't superior like you act. Come on Jessie James part two, put up or shut up. Prove your shit outperforms commercial cans. It doesn't matter my experience at all. Yeah I've only done a handful of suppressors over the past five years. So what? You're the big awesome SOT that says he makes lighter, stronger, quieter suppressors with zero POI shift for cheaper. Prove it! I see where all the major manufacturers do it. Hell, Brittingham talks the most shit of anyone but he backs his shit up and proves it WITH SCIENCE.

Oh, I still haven't gotten that parts breakdown for the <$300 suppressor you quoted that is better than the YHM Turbo. Still waiting. Add in your physics behind refuting my statement that anyone can get a baffle strike. I've got a doctorate with a six figure income so I'm a pretty smart guy so don't be afraid to try and talk over my head.

You're the guy that has the 1000 horsepower car and makes claims to run a 7 second quarter mile but will never race and always forgets his dyno run data at home. See him on the streets, he revs at you, but when called out to prove how bad he says he is says he has to get home to his wife and dog.

Hell, I'd be the first person to buy one from you if you prove a lighter, stronger, quieter, cheaper suppressor with zero POI shift.
Link Posted: 3/21/2018 11:09:00 PM EDT
[#25]
You guys are talking past each other.  And I can see merit in both your comments and that there is little intersection.

Lots of people are very happy with basic Form 1 designs and lots of people have made Form 1 builds that are, to them, superior to commercial units because of some custom attribute.  I don't think this is ever going to get settled because no one is going to pay to meter one-offs, either Rusty's or Joe Wecsog.

If metering were the sole criteria cans like the Sandman K or Hybrid or Omega 9k wouldn't be such great sellers.  If point of impact shift were the sole criteria there are lots of cans I won't list that are very popular that shouldn't be as popular as they are.  Light, strong, cheap: pick two.  Form 1 cans are still subject to that trade space.  If you already have the tooling or access to it you can build a very nice, light all Ti can with DM's parts for about $400.  If you don't have a reason to design and build that over a YHM then don't.  I don't recommend a Form 1 build until someone has basic experience across rimfire, pistol and centerfire rifle.  There are some very good buys in the commercial market right now and saving money is the last reason I'd recommend a Form 1 build.

For what's it worth I haven't built any of Rusty's designs yet but I've lurked on the Form 1 board and his patience, advice, and low key pitch to sharing his approach and services frankly doesn't deserve the edgy calling out attitude.
Link Posted: 3/22/2018 12:43:16 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Yeah, I asked for the specs of GA's cut. I can see by any picture from a Google search what it looks like but was wondering what the specific dimensions were. That's what people generally do, go by measurements.

lol Youtube doesn't scale down video quality. If that were true then there wouldn't be 4k HDR videos on there.  Every video I've put on Youtube is in the 1080p or 4k it was shot in. Again, sorry you don't understand technology. Maybe ask the grandkids how to work it?

As for the commercial vs. your service. Post up some real numbers, dude! I'm all about great performing products but your shit you peddle and people hang on your nutsack for is merely talk and bullshit until you prove it. This is your opportunity, I'm calling your ass out to find a way to prove your claims or quit being a little bitch and acting like the shit you peddle is God's gift to suppressors because it isn't. It may not be inferior, but it definitely isn't superior like you act. Come on Jessie James part two, put up or shut up. Prove your shit outperforms commercial cans. It doesn't matter my experience at all. Yeah I've only done a handful of suppressors over the past five years. So what? You're the big awesome SOT that says he makes lighter, stronger, quieter suppressors with zero POI shift for cheaper. Prove it! I see where all the major manufacturers do it. Hell, Brittingham talks the most shit of anyone but he backs his shit up and proves it WITH SCIENCE.

Oh, I still haven't gotten that parts breakdown for the <$300 suppressor you quoted that is better than the YHM Turbo. Still waiting. Add in your physics behind refuting my statement that anyone can get a baffle strike. I've got a doctorate with a six figure income so I'm a pretty smart guy so don't be afraid to try and talk over my head.

You're the guy that has the 1000 horsepower car and makes claims to run a 7 second quarter mile but will never race and always forgets his dyno run data at home. See him on the streets, he revs at you, but when called out to prove how bad he says he is says he has to get home to his wife and dog.

Hell, I'd be the first person to buy one from you if you prove a lighter, stronger, quieter, cheaper suppressor with zero POI shift.
View Quote
I have no need to prove something to someone who does not have the resources to understand. Your vulgar language speaks to your intellect..you think you are crafty by taking things out of context and twisting wording  but that is easily seen through.

To the op I want to apologize for participating so long in this thread hijack.
Link Posted: 3/23/2018 12:08:51 PM EDT
[#27]
Going to piggyback on this thread as I am in a similar situation. Looking to finish a form 1 can project I started two years ago.

Form 1 approved

I have a SDTA TI 1.5" OD tube, brake, and cap already.

Planning to order z machine cones and drill them.

My issue is this is a 9mm build and the bore diameter of the brake is far too small. I don't have a lathe to widen it comfortably.

Emails to SDTA about buying a new brake (with appropriate clearance for 9mm) have gone unanswered.

Are there other options for a brake that would work with my existing tube?
Link Posted: 3/23/2018 2:41:42 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Going to piggyback on this thread as I am in a similar situation. Looking to finish a form 1 can project I started two years ago.

Form 1 approved

My issue is this is a 9mm build and the bore diameter of the brake is far too small. I don't have a lathe to widen it comfortably.

Emails to SDTA about buying a new brake (with appropriate clearance for 9mm) have gone unanswered.

View Quote
Find a machine shop close by and have it bored to
.390. Tell them it's an air dispersion device you are testing since a lot of shops will not work on gun parts.
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 4:36:08 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Form 1 approved

View Quote
If you can't find someone local to help you, shoot me a PM or email and we'll get it opened up for 9mm.
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 4:38:35 PM EDT
[#30]
I have one of Rusty's cans and it preforms exactly like he says
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 9:30:39 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I have no need to prove something to someone who does not have the resources to understand. Your vulgar language speaks to your intellect..you think you are crafty by taking things out of context and twisting wording  but that is easily seen through.

To the op I want to apologize for participating so long in this thread hijack.
View Quote
lol backtracking as usual. I expect nothing less from you now. /discussion
Link Posted: 3/31/2018 9:24:38 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

lol backtracking as usual. I expect nothing less from you now. /discussion
View Quote
May your God bless you and provide you the guidance you are seeking.
Link Posted: 8/2/2018 2:23:34 AM EDT
[#33]
Just sent my DM SS can with Ti VSRs off to Rusty today.  The main problem is very poor groups with it.
I have not used it much due to this and hope the recore will fix the issue.  Has been a money pit! Ha ha!
Choosing Rusty due to word of mouth and lots of good customer testimonials.  Hoping it all works out. Will report back on how it goes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top