Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/7/2018 5:22:15 PM EDT
Have the 6400mah ANKER battery to run my FLIR unit on my helmet. Problem is there is no current place on my helmet available to stow it inside the existing battery/counterweight pouches.

Was trying to find something that is velcro backed that I could attach to the helmet that would fit the 3.8 × 1.7 × 0.9in battery but haven't had any luck.

I've tried the EOG mini admin helmet pouch which would have been perfect, but its not deep enough. Every other counterweight pouch is either for a specific sized counterweight (too small, wrong size) and there hasn't been anything else I could think of that would work.

Short of having someone do a custom one (Id be open to it), any ideas of what will work for this?
Link Posted: 4/7/2018 11:04:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey man.  I run the anker for the Breach helmet mounted in an airsoft lancer tactical pouch I bought for about $15.  Works great.  It rides  perfectly above my eog counterweight pouch.  I can post pictures tomorrow but here’s the link to what I picked up.

https://www.airsoftgi.com/product/Lancer-Tactical-Helmet-Counterweight-Pouch-Camo-18041/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top