Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/1/2021 1:35:34 AM EDT
So about 2 yrs ago, I had one of those firearms trust places write up a trust for me. Silencer Shop just informed me that they listed my wife by her maiden name twice, and by her married name twice on the trust, that I never caught (this is also my first NFA filing). I have emailed the company that wrote it, but have not heard back. Is there a standardized name change amendment I can use? Or does it have to come from the place that wrote the trust.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 1:51:54 AM EDT
[#1]
As a co-trustee or beneficiary, at least with mine, you can add or remove simply with a notarized form provided.
As long as her name is on the trust, I don't see that it would matter about a double post, even with her maiden name. But again, a simple notarized form to remove her maiden name would take care of that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top