Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/25/2022 4:16:39 PM EDT
I moved from CO to NC and need to update my trust. I was told that I need to formally declare that my new address will be the trust's "place of administration". Anyone have any examples of a document that I can use for that? Google searches have just been overladed with general trust info, nothing specific on this.
Link Posted: 7/25/2022 7:16:30 PM EDT
[#1]
This is the Change of Address template that came with my trust. Straight forward and doesn't require notarization.

Amendment To John Smith Trust

Change of Address

I, John Smith, as Settlor of John Smith Trust, hereby amend Section I of the John Smith Trust to reflect a change of address. The new address shall be:

New Address

__________________                       _________________
John Smith, as Settlor                        Date
Link Posted: 7/25/2022 8:30:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This is the Change of Address template that came with my trust. Straight forward and doesn't require notarization.

Amendment To John Smith Trust

Change of Address

I, John Smith, as Settlor of John Smith Trust, hereby amend Section I of the John Smith Trust to reflect a change of address. The new address shall be:

New Address

__________________                       _________________
John Smith, as Settlor                        Date
View Quote

Awesome, thank you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top