Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/15/2023 7:37:02 PM EDT
Has anyone submitted a recent Trust eform 1 and noticed that the County/parish does not populate on the "submitted" form?

Am I doing something wrong or is that something not required because it's a trust?

Link Posted: 5/16/2023 9:05:37 AM EDT
[#1]
I had a similar issue where my city wasn't populating on the E-Form 1, but the area / neighborhood name of my city was.  I submitted the E-Form using the area / neighborhood name because that's what populated and my E-Form 1 was denied.  They told me I had to select my correct city name.  I went back into the form, took a screenshot of all the city options, and sent the ATF an email.  They told me they would add the correct city name to the dropdown list (took about 2 weeks for them to do that) and then I could resubmit for my E-Form 1.  They approved it the 2nd time around.  Sucks that I had to wait for a stamp twice though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top