Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/30/2020 8:24:41 PM EDT
What do we have here? All 3 rounds fire with a single pull of the trigger.

Link Posted: 9/30/2020 8:38:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 8:38:47 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't know, bub, but it looks pretty sweet.

Are the barrels well regulated?
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 8:43:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Regulation at about 15 yards
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 8:46:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

Thank you!
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 9:29:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Looks like a neat and unusual piece to have.
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 9:50:03 PM EDT
[#6]

I’d bet if you play with different brands you’ll find one that is tighter.

That is a cool toy
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 9:59:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Please tell the story of how you came about owning that bit of awesomeness.
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 10:00:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Touching off 3 rounds with 1 trigger pull, doesn't that make it a machinegun?
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 6:43:27 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Please tell the story of how you came about owning that bit of awesomeness.
View Quote

I see some interesting firearms in my line of business ....but this one went back home with its owner after he brought it by to show it off and let me shoot it.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 6:45:45 AM EDT
[#10]
DT
Link Posted: 10/2/2020 8:09:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Really interesting piece, but I'm not clear what they were trying to accomplish with it being regulated that poorly. I guess if you're out for larger game, like possum to coyote size...

Seems like you'd be better off using just one accurate barrel for squirrel. Maybe it would help on rabbit.

But then again, if you sight it for the center impact, you have a much better chance to bag a moving squirrel, same as rabbit.

On the third hand, it also seems wasteful being from a time when ammo would be possibly scarce and expensive. While the fourth hand tells me a man with money to buy such a weapon can afford to feed it.

It may also just be an "asshole" gun, just because it's cool and you want one. Like a desert eagle or X frame.
Link Posted: 10/3/2020 6:16:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ruh-roe!

This seems like the type of firearm which could be removed from the purview of the National Firearms Act, due to its uniqueness and collector value, by having this specific rifle added to the Curio and Relics list as a non-NFA item. Then it would be similarly “NFA exempt”, like the G-Series FAL rifles and short-barreled Winchester “Trapper” carbines.
Link Posted: 10/4/2020 11:33:22 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not a machine gun but a volley gun much like the Standard Manufacturing S333 Thunderstruck. Volley guns are not regulated under the NFA.
Link Posted: 10/4/2020 4:09:48 PM EDT
[#14]
What a fascinating piece of tech.  The backwards bolt lockup, triple extractor, the unique barrel arrangement; quite a curio indeed!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top