Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/11/2018 3:02:13 PM EDT
Hello guys,

I was using a Aimpoint Micro with a set of BUIS on this gun but my red dots are getting too blurry and not dots at all. I had this extra TA31 with the donut of death reticle lying around not getting used so I decided to try it out on the SBR. Long story short, the thing works like a charm. Sighted in using the center of the dot at 50yds, it hit POA/POI @ 200 yds. That is the max that I intend to shoot this gun. It truly works like a 4moa Aimpoint.

Are any of you guys running this combination? How do you like it?

Link Posted: 11/11/2018 3:19:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Sighted in using the center of the dot at 50yds, it hit POA/POI @ 200 yds. That is the max that I intend to shoot this gun
View Quote
Some keyboard warriors might chime-in to shit on it, but I see no problem with the set-up, especially if you're shooting BAC/both-eyes-open for fast, close-up business.

Can't hit what you can't see
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 6:41:02 PM EDT
[#2]
I ran a ta31fg on my 10.5 sbr and loved it. Eventually sold the acog and switched to a vortex pst 1-4. I only shoot out to about 250 yards and four it spot on.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top