Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/23/2020 4:40:18 PM EDT
So I just jumped into the thermal world head first...with the purchase of the IR Patrol 300W.    Great piece of gear.   It came with the Wilcox flip mount, which is okay for dedicated rifle use, and pretty straight forward.    I'm looking for the ability to use it mounted on a helmet as well.  For my use, a Bump Helmet would suffice.   I'm only using it for sporting purposes as my door kicking days have been over for a few years now.

Who has bump helmets in stock?  Also....I will need the arm and all the gadgetry to attach said name thermal to the helmet.  Would like a source for that as well.

I've looked at most of the tacked threads above, but still am a bit confused with so many options.  Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks all....

Link Posted: 11/23/2020 10:13:20 PM EDT
[#1]
TNVC
UNV
JRH

All are site sponsors and any can help you.

I’d suggest at least a carbon OPSCORE (better shroud than their standard bump helmet).

as far as bridge? Wilcox or KAC have options. I’m sure there are others.

https://tnvc.com/shop/ops-core-fast-bump-shell/

https://tnvc.com/shop/wilcox-binocular-bridge-system-skeetir-ir-patrol/

You can surf the EE here for a helmet

ETA, you’ll still need something like a Wilcox G24 or G22E
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 3:29:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Good to go!  Thank you for all the input.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 4:36:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top