Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/2/2020 2:08:55 PM EDT
Ordered a bipod/sling mount from them a week ago, not responding to emails and not reachable by phone.

Has anyone ordered from these guys? I'd never heard of them before, just wondering if they're legit or not.

Link Posted: 12/2/2020 3:20:42 PM EDT
[#1]
They’re fine, ordered plenty from them as have friends. It’s the holidays and Covid, everybody is shipping slow
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 3:26:16 PM EDT
[#2]
GTG. I've ordered stuff from them. I was waiting for an email shipping notice and I think it just showed up, lol.
ETA: I think it was Treeline that did this. Good to go, regardless. I will order more stuff from them.
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 3:45:29 PM EDT
[#3]
That's great news, thanks guys!

I don't mind waiting one bit, but with a new (to me) company and no replies/comms I get a bit worried.
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 5:55:08 PM EDT
[#4]
I have bought dozens of rear sight assemblies from them.  They are a wonderful company
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 11:03:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Hour or so after I replied earlier I got a shipping notice. Thanks guys.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 6:58:21 PM EDT
[#6]
How are the M14 stocks they have?  I am thinking of buying a walnut GI stock for my M1A.  I was going to go with the "as new" condition.  Will it be a drop in fit?  What do people do about the hole for the selector?  Make a plug for it?  Just leave it?
Link Posted: 12/7/2020 7:23:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Does anyone have any contact info for them, other than the "[email protected]" address?
Link Posted: 12/7/2020 8:51:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Does anyone have any contact info for them, other than the "[email protected]" address?
View Quote

Contact Randy Scheer at [email protected]
Link Posted: 12/7/2020 9:12:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Contact Randy Scheer at [email protected]
View Quote
Thanks!

your sigline- Afrikaans? I get it all but the "Baie"

eta... email invalid. Got kicked back.
eta2 Got a reply which went to Spam folder. I'm an idiot. Carry on.
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 4:12:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
How are the M14 stocks they have?  I am thinking of buying a walnut GI stock for my M1A.  I was going to go with the "as new" condition.  Will it be a drop in fit?  What do people do about the hole for the selector?  Make a plug for it?  Just leave it?
View Quote

Friend got one of their “arsenal refurbished” stocks for around $55 I believe, it was nice. Usually just leave the selector cut alone but you can possibly get a dummy selector kit like the Sparrowhawk kits. I’ve seen some 3d printed plugs before too.
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 4:28:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Friend got one of their “arsenal refurbished” stocks for around $55 I believe, it was nice. Usually just leave the selector cut alone but you can possibly get a dummy selector kit like the Sparrowhawk kits. I’ve seen some 3d printed plugs before too.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 7:56:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Thanks!

your sigline- Afrikaans? I get it all but the "Baie"

eta... email invalid. Got kicked back.
eta2 Got a reply which went to Spam folder. I'm an idiot. Carry on.
View Quote

"Baie", means "many.

The sigline means, "I will build many more rifles"
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 5:27:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

"Baie", means "many.

The sigline means, "I will build many more rifles"
View Quote

Fluffy, haven’t seen you since my Sniper Central days!
Link Posted: 3/30/2021 11:36:15 AM EDT
[#14]
I am not usually one to complain but I ordered from Treeline March 9 and it is now March 30 (3 weeks) and no order, no replies to numerous emails and no way to get in touch.
I will give it a little more time before I submit a charge-back to the credit card company.
So as of right now- negative feedback.
Link Posted: 3/30/2021 12:41:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I am not usually one to complain but I ordered from Treeline March 9 and it is now March 30 (3 weeks) and no order, no replies to numerous emails and no way to get in touch.
I will give it a little more time before I submit a charge-back to the credit card company.
So as of right now- negative feedback.
View Quote

March 10th order here of a stock.  Nothing.  Zilch.  Nada.   Several emails and calls.  Never get another dime from me.
Link Posted: 3/30/2021 6:02:06 PM EDT
[#16]
My stuff all came through eventually.

I had ordered a sling/bipod mount, which came incomplete, shipped a week after I ordered it.
The email asking for the rest was responded to much later as well, and after another full week of nothing I got the missing bits.

All in all it took a few weeks to get a simple mount.

eta. Randy@treelineenterprises was the email address he used to reply to my inquiry.
Link Posted: 3/30/2021 8:57:43 PM EDT
[#17]
I have been ordering a lot over the last few months.  No issues, sometimes there is a delay on some orders. Got my last package last week. Been ordering from them since 2011?? Always good to go. Randy is alright.
Link Posted: 3/30/2021 9:07:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Randy is good to go. I made some parts for him a few years ago.
Link Posted: 4/1/2021 10:52:33 AM EDT
[#19]
I placed an order late Feb. On March 2 I received a shipping label confirmation. On March 19 I sent an email asking about why no movement on the shipping. He replied same day. Backed up and the blizzard were the reasons. I got my order last week on Thursday.
I will say I was a little disappointed as there was a gouge in the stock and I had requested the top dollar one that supposed to be in top condition. I will say it's straight and tight fitting as I would expect, and a little bondo, sandpaper and camo paint fixed it right up. I may have been the one with an unrealistic expectation.
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 11:42:53 AM EDT
[#20]
Ordered a stock the beginning of January.   Took a full month to receive it!
I'm happy with the stock, but a month to ship it?  Damn....
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 6:16:45 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Put a dummy selector in the hole if using a GI wood stock.

If fiberglass, fill it.

Link Posted: 4/2/2021 6:40:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Is Randy turning into Fred?  I hope not.
Link Posted: 4/13/2021 1:30:47 PM EDT
[#23]
I received my stock from treeline. it took just shy of a month. The  results were worth it.
This Is a Treeline excellent stock after cleaning with oven cleaner and 1 coat of oil. 1 op rod divot on left side, otherwise new.

I think this business along with a lot of others would have better customer satisfaction if they just told the truth about delivery times. If your website says 5 days when you really mean 30 days - that leads  a lot of bad feelings.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top