User Panel

Posted: 4/7/2022 12:02:14 PM EDT
Are these folks good to go?

https://tooeleshootingsupply.com
362 North Main StreetTooele, UT 84074

Does anyone ever do business with them?

Link Posted: 4/7/2022 1:32:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Oooh, no, sucks, sorry, stay away, (I don't want anyone else to discover my secret source!)  

Yes, I have bought two pistols from them via my local FFL. The order was a little slow to go out the door, but the rest of the transaction was as smooth as can be expected.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 5:34:22 PM EDT
[#2]
I've bought a few guns from them.  They've always been GTG.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 5:54:35 PM EDT
[#3]
I've had good success with them in the past.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 7:58:17 AM EDT
[#4]
I've ordered guns from them before. GTG.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 1:45:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for all the input.

Spoke with  Chad today and he tells me that he is shutting down at the end of the month. Hate to see him go. Google Analitics (haha) put a screwing on him by not sharing the love of Google Searches to his site.. Need to figure out how to fix that for other online vendors.
Anywho share some love with him the next couple weeks. His stuff is priced to sell. Another one bites the dust.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top