Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/31/2022 9:05:15 PM EDT
Collected my first stamp about 2 years ago getting a rimfire can, since all my info was saved on SilencerShop I could then order cans at anytime from my phone.

Last month I decided to have SS send me a copy of my prints and try out an Eforms F1 for an SBR. got the prints, made an eforms account, and filed.

Pretty straight forward process.

Currently I have two SBRS pending and 2 cans pending.

This is super addicting and I find myself looking at my guns deciding what to sbr next or suppressor I want
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 11:49:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Tell me about it.

Capitol Armory has made it so I don’t even have to leave my moms basement anymore when I want a new can. I can stay here eating Dino nuggets from order to receipt.

It’s awesome.
Link Posted: 8/1/2022 12:38:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Granted I’m a dealer so there’s no tax and form 3’s are fast, but I think I’ve owned more NFA items than title one firearms lol.

It feels like I’m a kid again on Christmas morning when a item is approved I’ve been waiting for :D
Link Posted: 8/1/2022 11:13:38 AM EDT
[#3]
the Eform sucks, i am constantly checking my Email
Link Posted: 8/1/2022 3:13:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
the Eform sucks, i am constantly checking my Email
View Quote
It sucks waiting for the first one to get through.

However, if every month you order an NFA item, it's like your birthday comes once every month!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top