Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/12/2018 1:30:16 PM EDT
I found a TRW kit I squirreled away and forgot about . I have nearly  everything  to put a rifle together. I have M14's in 22" . So I was thinking 18.5 with a SEI  ( 2012 ) gas lock front sight US Army  Hooded. Was going to put a SEI complete gas cylinder set up on it . I thought about putting a SEI Vortex FS on it .  I like the Hooded sights on G3's. Will I like it on a M14 ?I'm wondering if me having the achieve windage zero from the rear sight is going to drive me crazy. Also LRB offers the barrels in GI contour ( standard and Medium contour. I was going the Chrome lined route. Any opinions between the two barrels? What will a medium chrome line barrel do the a standard won't ? I'm not dreaming of a MOA rifle. GI in spec is good enough for me... Anyone running this setup ? Thanks , WarDawg

UpDate .  I ordered the SEI complete gas system , GLFS 18" navy , standard front sight  and a vortex FS   . I got everything else. I need to call LRB and get a standard receiver with 18.5 " chrome lined barrel . I took one of my spare USGI sythetic stocks and painted it  a darker brown .Can't wait to get her all together.... Thanks hearing me babber on, WardawgAttachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top