Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 2/9/2020 6:33:15 PM EST
Does thermion have same recoil activation video as trail. Was talking to a guy earlier, he said it didn’t. If true, I didn’t know that. Why the change?
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 8:15:27 AM EST
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 11:54:50 AM EST
Word to the wise. When I had my trail the recording quality was awful if I used the recoil activated setting. Manually kicking off the recording produced a much better image. I don't know if that issue was only with my scope or if it's widespread. YMMV
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 8:32:22 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Leftover_Salmon:
Word to the wise. When I had my trail the recording quality was awful if I used the recoil activateud setting. Manually kicking off the recording produced a much better image. I don't know if that issue was only with my scope or if it's widespread. YMMV
View Quote
I'll have to check mine. Never looked for it but not a big enough difference on mine to be obvious.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 8:42:29 PM EST
Didn’t see in manual about different recording settings. Only how to switch between modes
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 10:13:53 PM EST
Originally Posted By Tmm1270:
Does thermion have same recoil activation video as trail. Was talking to a guy earlier, he said it didn’t. If true, I didn’t know that. Why the change?
View Quote
The Thermions do not have the recoil activation feature.
Link Posted: 2/11/2020 6:56:44 AM EST
Thanks. No big deal, just curious why they’d get rid of it ? Seemed like pretty cool feature if your into the video thing
Top Top