Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/28/2020 3:33:51 AM EDT
I’ve been in the NFA game for a couple of years now. But this will be my first machine gun.  M10/9.

Link Posted: 1/28/2020 9:46:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Very cool. You first and likely not your last.

FWIW I recommend picking up a Lage Upper for it. My M11 was a silly bullet hose, but with a Lage upper it feels like a legit SMGs that is reliable and controllable.
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 12:27:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Love my Lage10/31.

ETA: You might want to go to Uzitalk and get on the waitlist for the Ultimak modular upper, the Tenko adapter, and the Lage 10-15 upper too.
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 4:42:49 PM EDT
[#3]
I’m at 245 days on my first , and over 90 on my second . I still haven’t shot anything
I plan on buying my third this spring and selling one of my stens to buy something else.
Link Posted: 1/30/2020 10:50:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Over the years I've made more than a dozen NFA purchases - machine guns and suppressors.  The last NFA purchase I made took about 20 months to complete: May, 2015 - Dec., 2017.  It's had a chilling effect on my desire to do any more NFA buying.

Be well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top