Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/24/2017 4:19:55 PM EDT
M1 Garand - Comparison in 30 Different Games
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 4:32:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Battlefield 1942 features a left handed Garand. :)
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 5:14:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Battlefield 1942 features a left handed Garand. :)
View Quote
Some of the animations are very crude.
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 9:47:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Hold my beer.

More Dumb H3VR Reloads - M1 Garand Style - Hot Dogs, Horseshoes & Hand Grenades
Link Posted: 12/25/2017 8:58:20 AM EDT
[#4]
A few years ago I went to an Appleseed at a local range.  That weekend they had a boy scout troop there going through the classes/shooting.

I showed up Sunday morning (can't shoot till noon there) with my 10/22 (set up with tech sights, GI sling, etc.) and my M1 Garand and M1A to show the kids how to break them down and clean them.

I did the 10/22 first, then pulled the M1 Garand out of the case and that was it.  Suddenly every kid there was glued to that M1.  Any that had left to go to the restroom or out to their tents, etc. was yelled at/hollered to and told to hurry up and get back to the class because there was "A Garand" there.  All of them wanted to take turns holding it and sighting down the barrel, all of them wanted to handle the 8 round clips.  All of them wanted to see it loaded.  Etc., etc., etc.

Why did a bunch of elementary school aged boys have such enthusiasm for a gun that was older than their even their grandparents?  Because of all those games they play on line and on their computers.

I'm okay with that.

Oh, I never even got to take the M1A out of the case.  The rest of the available time was taken up by the kids and their M1 Garand fantasies and questions.
Link Posted: 12/25/2017 2:08:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Well, here's a real game with a real M1 Garand - 3-Gun ...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WeapOpfYM6A

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JREo8FLjZug
Link Posted: 1/7/2018 10:35:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Those reloads where they pushed the bolt home were hard to watch
Link Posted: 1/7/2018 10:40:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Those reloads where they pushed the bolt home were hard to watch
View Quote
That's normal running these rifles on the fly. Some fumble a bit; others are smoother.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top