Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 10:55:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

With a rail mounted laser I can see the Glock being "less accurate"

My G17 does sound louder than my buddy's M9A3. Same ammo and suppressor. We both have GM9 so shooting back to back the Glock sounds louder. Maybe the Glock is unlocking sooner and I'm hearing some of that pop from the chamber. Not sure if I can tell a difference when shooting subs.
View Quote

Glocks aren't known to be the quietest suppressor host. A stronger recoil spring can help with that. I still use my g19 the most as my 320 won't even run a boosted suppressor.  Ive headd a lighter spring can help but haven't gotten around to it yet
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 4:15:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I forgot to mention the auto on/off of the light sucks. But as a holster, its perfectly fine.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This Works well and even locks

Locks me into certain models tho, and also i have heard from various trusted sources that they very much do not work reliably.

I do like your pasta pistol tho. It shoots gooder.

I forgot to mention the auto on/off of the light sucks. But as a holster, its perfectly fine.

Now if Surefire would just release a Masterfire compatible IR light (without laser).......
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 9:56:48 AM EDT
[#3]
CZ Shadow 2 with an SRO and Surefire V is better.
Link Posted: 11/25/2020 4:59:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Not gonna lie, my P320 Legion is  pretty much the end all be all of night hand poppers for me.

Got plenty of samples to play with from other MFG's too, still liking the 320 these days.

Link Posted: 11/25/2020 6:14:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

With a rail mounted laser I can see the Glock being "less accurate"

My G17 does sound louder than my buddy's M9A3. Same ammo and suppressor. We both have GM9 so shooting back to back the Glock sounds louder. Maybe the Glock is unlocking sooner and I'm hearing some of that pop from the chamber. Not sure if I can tell a difference when shooting subs.
View Quote

Interesting, thanks for sharing that experiment.
Could also be due to the longer barrel length of the M9 resulting in lower pressure at the muzzle.

As for the rails, i still prefer polymer because its lighter.
I would also argue that an RMR makes a better aiming device than a IR laser because its passive. If youre facing a well equipped threat, you should assume they also have NVG and that using your laser is creating a beacon ti draw all enemy fire on you. If we are only talking about targets that are ill equipped or dont shoot back, then an IR laser is hard to beat...but that sounds more like "best gun for shooting fish in a bucket"
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top