Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/20/2021 2:46:06 PM EDT
It just occurred to me that I didn't account for the (Right Eye Dominant) chin strap buckle on the Ops-Core FAST SF OCC Dial w/Vented Lux Liner I ordered a few days ago. I shoot left handed so I typically use a Team Wendy CAM FIT harness with the buckle on the right side.

My question is... Does the Ops-Core Vented Lux Liner separate from the OCC Dial harness system so that I can swap in a left-handed Team Wendy CAM FIT harness?

Basically, I want to run this...

Attachment Attached File

with this...

Attachment Attached File

inside of this...

Attachment Attached File

@TNVC_Augee
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 12:48:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Nobody has ever tried to run this combo???...
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 1:20:41 PM EDT
[#2]
I can't answer the question, but I would say it's conceivable because the EPP configurations lack the full foam base but still have an occ-dial or worm-dial.

It's funny because I have a helmet in this configuration and I'm trying to figure out how to add a lux liner without buying a new retention system at the same time. However it doesn't appear OC sells this... I just need the foam base really, already have the pads.

Link Posted: 7/21/2021 1:38:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I can't answer the question, but I would say it's conceivable because the EPP configurations lack the full foam base but still have an occ-dial or worm-dial.

It's funny because I have a helmet in this configuration and I'm trying to figure out how to add a lux liner without buying a new retention system at the same time. However it doesn't appear OC sells this... I just need the foam base really, already have the pads.

https://deod0y0p7yiek.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/BaseJump_4-1.jpg
View Quote

I think you would need the pads as well. The Lux Liner pads appear to lack the "hard" closed foam portion of each pad. Lux Liner pads look like they are comprised of just the "squishy" part.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top