Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/8/2020 3:04:59 PM EDT
Hey all,

I have someone wanting to trade me an x95 in 300blk. If I took the trade, I would really want to put the 556 SBR kit on it.

Will the 556 SBR kit fit on the 300blk rifle? I read somewhere that the 300blk uses a different piston size and therefore either wouldn't fit or wouldn't be compatible. Hoping to find out for sure.

Thanks
Link Posted: 4/9/2020 1:59:21 AM EDT
[#1]
First, I have not done it  But, here is a video demonstrating the swap from 5.56 to 300bo. So the process should be the same. Just keep in mind the sbr has a few other changes like a shorter handguard. You can always email IWI to confirm for you exact question.

https://youtu.be/SR-H0hIR2WE
Link Posted: 4/9/2020 3:10:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Hit up Tom Alibrando or Jeremy Gresham on the iwi US Facebook page. They will help you out. The kits come with barrel, head spaced matched bolt, sbr short rail, sbr handguard, IDF buttpad. I have a 5.56 so I just got all the sbr parts separately from iwi as they became available before the sbr kits.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top