Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/16/2018 5:32:48 PM EDT
Not sure if I can post this here or not(mods please move if not correct location) First off I have no affiliation with company selling these, look to be demo models, 16" 5.56 black, 9mm black, 18" 5.56 fde, 16" 300 bo black were all $999.99, there was some left hand models for $850 . These are at Spar firearms in Mechanicsburg Pa.

So I got a 18" 5.56 FDE, threw a eotech 553 on it. Now I'm looking at forends and triggers, what is best trigger for the arm and leg they want? And what's people thoughts on Midwest extended rails?
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 7:59:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 8:42:52 PM EDT
[#2]

I like my MI extended rail, but would also suggest looking at Manticore's offering, as well as their Curved buttpad.
Link Posted: 9/17/2018 7:18:12 PM EDT
[#3]
The answer you seek is Gearhead works foregrip, charging handle and ejection cover plate (heightened rail if your into that kind of thing), Shooting Sight sear pack and Gieselle Lighting Bow.
Link Posted: 9/17/2018 8:52:00 PM EDT
[#4]
So today I ordered the geissele lightning bow trigger and a midwest xl m-lok handguard, pepper gun shop made me get them, both were on sale 64$ and 99$. Most likely order a trigger pack this weekend but still undecided on which one yet.
Link Posted: 9/17/2018 10:19:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Not sure if I can post this here or not(mods please move if not correct location) First off I have no affiliation with company selling these, look to be demo models, 16" 5.56 black, 9mm black, 18" 5.56 fde, 16" 300 bo black were all $999.99, there was some left hand models for $850 . These are at Spar firearms in Mechanicsburg Pa.

So I got a 18" 5.56 FDE, threw a eotech 553 on it. Now I'm looking at forends and triggers, what is best trigger for the arm and leg they want? And what's people thoughts on Midwest extended rails?
View Quote
Thanks for heads up!  I went there today - noticed they had four LH 16", two - 17" 9mm, maybe five or six of the 16" in black, and one 18".   I was gonna get the FDE but they had none left so got the 16" black RH instead.   Because they basically had all these boxes stack on the floor I was able to pick and choose for one that had the least wear- in excellent condition at least.  Some had more wear and handling marks.  Overall I am pretty happy with the purchase!   Although I should have gotten some 40 rds mags, Tavor goes very well with longer mag.
Link Posted: 9/18/2018 2:14:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Shooting Sight trigger and Manticore butt pad were the only "had to haves" I needed for my two SARS.
Link Posted: 9/18/2018 11:24:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks for heads up!  I went there today - noticed they had four LH 16", two - 17" 9mm, maybe five or six of the 16" in black, and one 18".   I was gonna get the FDE but they had none left so got the 16" black RH instead.   Because they basically had all these boxes stack on the floor I was able to pick and choose for one that had the least wear- in excellent condition at least.  Some had more wear and handling marks.  Overall I am pretty happy with the purchase!   Although I should have gotten some 40 rds mags, Tavor goes very well with longer mag.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good to hear, glad they still had a few left when you got there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top