Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/14/2021 11:34:59 AM EDT
I recently picked up a SAR.  I am, in fact, in love with this rifle.  I like it loads better than any other rifle I own, save maybe my m1a.   But, i'd like some spare parts.  I realize I am later to the SAR game than others, but is there somewhere i'm not looking to source a couple of spare parts?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 12:43:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Get one of these:

https://iwi.us/product/tavor-singledouble-ejector-bolt-parts-kit-5-56-nato/
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:51:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Get one of these:

https://iwi.us/product/tavor-singledouble-ejector-bolt-parts-kit-5-56-nato/
View Quote

Right, can't seem to find one in stock.  On all the email lists now.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 5:19:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Also get a barrel tool wrench.
Also OOS. But also good to have.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:40:51 PM EDT
[#4]
I love SARs and have a couple in 5.56 and a couple in 9mm.  Luckily I was able to get spare parts before EVERYONE was OOS.  Keep searching all the sights for in stock items and jump on them.  Don't wait for an email as they may be sold out before you get the email.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:34:54 PM EDT
[#5]
just signed up for this since my Tavors  are in the rotation for when our range opens again after improvements!
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:13:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Firing pin kit is good to have also.
I jacked up my spring being dumb and had to get the kit so I ordered 2.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top