Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/3/2019 5:36:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/3/2019 5:40:43 PM EDT by Steamedliver]
I’m missing something for sure.

Is there an installation guide? I have the rail and bought it used.

I’d like to use that flash light mount position.

I very much appreciate the help.
Link Posted: 6/3/2019 8:07:02 PM EDT

This is is the route I went with, but I know it's not what you're looking for. Might be cheaper and easier, though.

I have no idea about how to mount one inside the hand guard, if that's what you're asking.
Link Posted: 6/4/2019 11:46:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/4/2019 11:49:37 PM EDT by sabre331]
There's a plate you have to get for the front of the hand guard that has a opening for the flash lightAttachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/5/2019 11:19:57 AM EDT
@sabre331

So what light should I get? I need a 1 inch diameter light with a switch. I’m not into the mega lumen lights. Something reasonably priced.
Link Posted: 6/6/2019 12:12:04 AM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Steamedliver:
@sabre331

So what light should I get? I need a 1 inch diameter light with a switch. I'm not into the mega lumen lights. Something reasonably priced.
View Quote
Actually bought some cheap knockoff at a gun show, think a surefire g2 will fit , when I get a chance I'll check later on this week
Link Posted: 6/8/2019 6:06:19 AM EDT
I had a chinese light for $50 off amazon, was great and all but died lesss than a year later. Get one with quality and warranty or something. I have a muzzle break above it and I guess it beat the shit out of it. My flashlight was mounted flush with the hole, so it wasn't sticking out
Link Posted: 6/8/2019 1:19:19 PM EDT
Attachment Attached File
Sorry surefire g2 won't fit
Link Posted: 6/13/2019 6:37:05 AM EDT
Primary Arms makes a flashlight that will fit in there, and they have a pressure switch option. I think it was $100 or a little less.
Link Posted: 6/13/2019 10:57:18 AM EDT
Originally Posted By MattyGunz:
Primary Arms makes a flashlight that will fit in there, and they have a pressure switch option. I think it was $100 or a little less.
View Quote
@mattygunz

That fits my budget fir this light. I’m going to look at their site but if you can link it, i would appreciate it.
Link Posted: Yesterday 8:00:31 AM EDT
@mattygunz

That fits my budget fir this light. I’m going to look at their site but if you can link it, i would appreciate it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MattyGunz:
@mattygunz

@steamedliver I checked Primary Arms website. Seems they no longer offer their In house brand? (I could be wrong, but I didn’t see any of their stuff)
Closest thing I found was a Fenix TK09 4 mode flashlight. SKU - 192965. Sorry I dont know how to link.
Top Top