Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/3/2018 8:38:05 PM EDT
Does anyone have any bigwig contact info for Tactical Tailor? My best friend (he doesn’t do Internet forums, social media, etc) is having a problem contacting and getting responses from them. Their customer service person isn’t helping at all.

Thanks for the help.
Link Posted: 2/5/2018 3:16:04 AM EDT
[#1]
They respond well to email usually.

What kind of problem is he having?
Link Posted: 2/5/2018 8:00:36 AM EDT
[#2]
+1.  Sometimes it's better to go to the parachute rigger, or custom sew guys, rather than the mfg.
Link Posted: 2/5/2018 10:41:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
They respond well to email usually.

What kind of problem is he having?
View Quote
He was trading emails with them, but their customer service person wasn't being any kind of help.

He sent his ruck in a couple years ago for some mods without any problems. This fall while it was in storage, some mice got to it and ate up the lid pretty badly, so he tried to get a hold of the TT custom shop to see if they could fix it (of course with him paying for any and all repairs.) He traded emails with them for a couple weeks only to find out he was talking to their regular customer service person, Taylor Ann, and not the custom shop. She either is incompetent or simply doesn’t know how to do her job. She wouldn't forward any emails to their custom shop and when his emails to the custom shop went completely unanswered, she wouldn’t help him at all, but just said she couldn’t help and would tell him to contact the custom shop. If his ruck wasn’t able to be fixed, he was willing to spend several hundred dollars to get a new pack from them. Either way, he wanted to spend his money there and she wasn’t willing to help him. He said he tried calling, but they never answered the phone or returned his multiple messages.

Quoted:
+1.  Sometimes it's better to go to the parachute rigger, or custom sew guys, rather than the mfg.
View Quote
He would probably go this route if needed, but who knows of any that don’t take months upon months for repairs. After I told him of my experience with EGL, he’s wary of going that route.
Link Posted: 2/5/2018 6:33:13 PM EDT
[#4]
If you can't find anyone else, I'll be your Huckleberry.  PM me here and I'll give you my contact info, if your bud wants to contact me.  I like both TT and EGL, but sometimes shit happens.
Link Posted: 2/5/2018 7:53:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the help, everyone. It seems his email blasts to TT and Gray Ghost did the job. He just texted me saying he got like 50 emails back from them today.
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 1:59:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Glad to hear it.

Check your PM’s and if all else fails use that avenue
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 8:33:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

He was trading emails with them, but their customer service person wasn't being any kind of help.

He sent his ruck in a couple years ago for some mods without any problems. This fall while it was in storage, some mice got to it and ate up the lid pretty badly, so he tried to get a hold of the TT custom shop to see if they could fix it (of course with him paying for any and all repairs.) He traded emails with them for a couple weeks only to find out he was talking to their regular customer service person, Taylor Ann, and not the custom shop. She either is incompetent or simply doesn’t know how to do her job. She wouldn't forward any emails to their custom shop and when his emails to the custom shop went completely unanswered, she wouldn’t help him at all, but just said she couldn’t help and would tell him to contact the custom shop. If his ruck wasn’t able to be fixed, he was willing to spend several hundred dollars to get a new pack from them. Either way, he wanted to spend his money there and she wasn’t willing to help him. He said he tried calling, but they never answered the phone or returned his multiple messages.

He would probably go this route if needed, but who knows of any that don’t take months upon months for repairs. After I told him of my experience with EGL, he’s wary of going that route.
View Quote
Holy shit, just checked my emails from a while back when I just basically stopped trying to get an answer on a few of their things and it was from the same chick, last name Miller.

Beyond useless.
Link Posted: 2/12/2018 2:58:59 PM EDT
[#8]
If you guys have anymore questions or need help with anything please feel free to email me and I will try and get it squared away or point you in the right direction of someone who can assist you better.

[email protected]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top