Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/20/2018 12:11:13 AM EDT
http://www.tacticalmachining.com/suppressors.html

Anybody have one?  If so, good suppressor or choose something else?
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 2:01:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Do you have any other suppressors?  Is this your first?

I like going with known brands.  I would go with Dead Air, Silencerco, Rugged, AAC, Griffin, TBAC, etc.  You get quality and companies with a track record to back them.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 2:18:36 AM EDT
[#2]
It looks to me like a copy of the AAC Element 2, which is a very good rimfire suppressor.  For that price you can barely make a Form 1 suppressor with k baffles. Tactical Machining has a good reputation for their lowers and 80% items. If your host is a bolt action rifle I'm sure it would serve you fine.  For a high volume 10/22 blaster it won't be as nice to take apart to clean as newer designs where the baffles nest.  But stainless baffles in a 7075 tube is quality build materials.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 2:17:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Longer and heavier than the Element 2, and has an aluminum tube instead of titanium.

I personally would spend the extra $100 on the Element 2, but I'm sure this suppressor would perform well for the price.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top