Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/17/2021 6:39:30 PM EDT
Looking on submitting a order on tnvc site for the 4d deluxe and some other things would the option with ACH/ECH/Crye/MTEK work with TW helmets?
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 6:42:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes.
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 12:35:17 PM EDT
[#2]
TNVC is good to buy from, for sure, but the folks at 4D Tactical go above and beyond to create whatever combo you need.  They were truly a pleasure to work with.
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 2:50:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey, do me a solid and probably a few others here as well and let us know what you think about the 4D pads with your TW Exfil.  

I've got an EXFIL SL and have been thinking about getting the 4D pads for awhile, but if they don't make a significant difference I don't want to spend the money.
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 3:41:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes, they make a difference. More noticable in my Flux than my Exfil but still a comfy upgrade.

The deluxe pads are 3/4" thick. You'll need the room to install them.
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 4:01:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yes, they make a difference. More noticable in my Flux than my Exfil but still a comfy upgrade.

The deluxe pads are 3/4" thick. You'll need the room to install them.
View Quote

Completely unscientific and arbitrary I know, but if you had to ball park it in terms of percentage of increase comfort what would you say it is in the Exfil? 20% more comfortable, 30% more comfortable? Less, more?
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 5:23:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Give or take, 50%. I find the Team Wendy pads and suspension system pretty comfortable as is. I used the 4d pads to take up any space or hot spots and dial in the fit.

The Flux was 100% better.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 11:06:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Give or take, 50%. I find the Team Wendy pads and suspension system pretty comfortable as is. I used the 4d pads to take up any space or hot spots and dial in the fit.

The Flux was 100% better.
View Quote

Thanks, sounds like yet another thing I need to buy then.

Someday I'll have my gear squared away where I want it to be, I hope. haha Every time I turn around it seems like I need something else.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 7:25:25 PM EDT
[#8]
There’s a guy on eBay that sells the 4d pads     It’s a little cheaper.   They are new in the package
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 10:53:20 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Hey, do me a solid and probably a few others here as well and let us know what you think about the 4D pads with your TW Exfil.  

I've got an EXFIL SL and have been thinking about getting the 4D pads for awhile, but if they don't make a significant difference I don't want to spend the money.
View Quote

I have the SL as well. The 4D pads are great. 25-30% increase in comfort. The Wendy stuff is pretty comfy as is...
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 9:09:21 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

They make a huge difference. Buy them. Best $100 I ever spent.
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 8:54:32 PM EDT
[#11]
If purchased directly from 4D, Dave will go out of his way to make it right if you run into any fitment issues.
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 11:19:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Do they make any pads with the top pads being thinner than 3/4"? I hate my helmet sitting high on my head, even if I have to sacrifice a bit of comfort.
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 1:06:43 PM EDT
[#13]
They do make a 1/2” kit, but you might want to confirm with 4D to make sure that’s what you really need.  They might even be able to piece a kit to fit your exact needs.

https://4dtactical.com/products-1/ols/products/deluxe-ops-core-hive-configuration-12
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 1:14:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
They do make a 1/2” kit, but you might want to confirm with 4D to make sure that’s what you really need.  They might even be able to piece a kit to fit your exact needs.

https://4dtactical.com/products-1/ols/products/deluxe-ops-core-hive-configuration-12
View Quote

I appreciate it. That's pretty great if they're the type of company that would work with me like that. I'll give them a call.
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 1:20:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top