Link Posted: 3/6/2021 11:52:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/30/2021 4:27:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/30/2021 6:05:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

NICE looking rig, thank you for the order!
View Quote
Thanks. The riser is well built, and gives me the right cheek weld increase.
Having said that, I had to put a bunch of sticky velcro on the stock to keep it stable.
My friend got the model with the spare mag pouch, and with a full mag in it, it slides off to the side quite easily.

All in all, I like it, and it was nice shooting with it.
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 12:55:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 8:19:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That has not been our experience with most synthetic stocks, however I could see it potentially being an issue with a high gloss wood stock--not sure what kind of stock your friend has.

The securing straps are also adjustable to be as universal as possible, so it may be a matter of needing to adjust them for a tighter fit, especially if he just installed it the way the straps were attached or if he's using a stock that is narrower than usual.

~Augee
View Quote
His is the stock his USGI SAI. Inc gun came with, no frills.
I will say, he's notorious for leaving stuff loose, so that is a factor. (Half the time he has his flight helmet undone)
Mine is a wooden stock, not glossy. I found it to move too much -even when full tight- until I added the velcro to the stock. I'm pretty happy with it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top