Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/4/2022 3:38:55 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 4:43:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Great class...Great instructors....Great content.....!!!!!!!  

Can't wait to go to the 201 class...
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 2:03:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 9:42:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Outstanding class.

The classroom material, drills performed, and lessons learned were what I had expected from a 101 level course.  That's not to say that they weren't challenging, but that they gave a strong foundation and baseline in fundamental skills using my firearms, white light, and night vision equipment.

The tempo was faced paced, but also driven by the students.  I didn't feel like we were ever rushed, nor did I feel like the class was stagnant.  We had a task and purpose throughout the duration of the class, and there were opportunities to stay engaged even during exercises that were limited to a couple students at a time.

The rifle/pistol round counts were lower than expected, but still high enough to get plenty of reps in with the firearms and gear.  Increasing round counts likely would not have made a difference and just added to secondary costs for this class.  There was also plenty of opportunities to send rounds downrange on TD2 after establishing a baseline for skills on TD1.

The instructors were outstanding, and heavily keyed into the students' performance and individual skill levels.  They were able to maintain momentum with the drills and teaching points, maintain a high level of safety, highlight a few key points that were outside the classroom presentations, and keep things lighthearted.

I highly recommend this course, even as an experienced night vision user.  There is ample opportunity to learn something, whether it's reinforcing previous lessons learned or finding different ways to do things.

- Jon N
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 12:58:31 PM EDT
[#4]
This was a great class, looking forward to the 201 next year!
Link Posted: 10/7/2022 7:53:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top