Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/1/2018 9:31:59 AM EDT
Anyone running, or know if, the TNVC Mohawk will work well with the TW LTP mesh cover. The LTP cover has a small piece of Velcro right at the top center of the helmet and judging from Mohawk photos, the Mohawk looks like it may not reach that Velcro. Pics would be sweet too if anyone’s got em.
Link Posted: 7/1/2018 2:50:52 PM EDT
[#1]
It’ll work, i have one on my Carbon and i believe they are the same cover.
Link Posted: 7/1/2018 5:41:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Sorry, I only have the ballistic one and it works fantastic. Definitely more velcro running front-to-back down the top than on the LTP version though. I imagine the Mohawk is long enough to tag that top piece though - worst case you could sew a little chunk of velcro halfway between them for extra security.
Link Posted: 7/1/2018 5:51:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sorry, I only have the ballistic one and it works fantastic. Definitely more velcro running front-to-back down the top than on the LTP version though. I imagine the Mohawk is long enough to tag that top piece though - worst case you could sew a little chunk of velcro halfway between them for extra security.
https://i.imgur.com/EjJvviY.jpg
View Quote
Yeah I wonder why they opted for the extra Velcro on the ballistic version.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 11:00:21 AM EDT
[#4]
I can confirm, I am running a TW LTP with the cover and the Mohawk secures perfect with the factory Velcro.
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 5:02:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Pics of my whole setup here:

It fits fine, but I added a shock cord setup. I like the mohawk.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top