Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/17/2018 11:48:14 AM EDT
I currently have a Safariland 6390RDS that fits my G17 with a TLR1 just fine, but having just bought my first set of wizard eyes I need an IR illuminator.  I know I could go with the TLR1-IR and it would work since its the same body as the regular TLR1, but I'd like to retain the option for visible light.  I think the TLR1-VIR is pretty close to the same body as a TLR2, which also fits my holster.  It has both visible and IR light so it would fit my needs.  I'm concerned about the giant knob I see sticking out from the side, though.  It seems to me that it might interfere with the holster.  Anyone have any experience with it?

Link Posted: 9/17/2018 4:05:23 PM EDT
[#1]
There is a new model that looks more like a TLR-1, but I've never seen it in person. Only online.
Link Posted: 9/17/2018 4:21:12 PM EDT
[#2]
The knob  can be replaced with a regular TLR1 screw.
Link Posted: 9/17/2018 7:01:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The knob  can be replaced with a regular TLR1 screw.
View Quote
Awesome, thanks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top