Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/21/2023 4:07:35 PM EDT
I recently built a .350 Legend AR (16" barrel) and am trying to find out if any current suppressors I own would play nice with the .350 Legend.  I doubt it, but figured I would ask before buying (and waiting) for a new one.  I know my options are limited, and there isn't really documentation regarding the caliber given how new it is compared to what I have on hand.  Probably the best choice would be the Gemtech Multimount 9mm w/3 lug mount, but I don't really feel confident about that.  The other option is a Xcaliber SeaFire Diamond 45 - everything else is .30 or smaller.

ETA:  Assuming neither will work, drop some suggestions for me to research.  You can probably tell with the models I mentioned above, I have not been current on what is available!
Link Posted: 3/21/2023 4:18:43 PM EDT
[#1]
YHM R9. Affordable, rugged, adaptable.
Link Posted: 3/21/2023 4:26:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/21/2023 5:36:26 PM EDT
[#3]
R9 on the cheap, Wolfman if you want to spend a little more.    

I'm interested in the .350 Legend caliber, just don't need one for where I hunt.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top