Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/4/2018 2:22:15 PM EDT
Does anyone have experience with the Striplin Custom 90° Cmore mount on a 10/22?
Link Posted: 7/5/2018 10:02:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Interested for answers.

I have one for my buck mark pistol but haven’t had enough time and funds to pick up a cmore sight.

The mount looks amazing on my buck mark and can’t wait to get it all done
Link Posted: 8/6/2018 12:36:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Looks like I'll be answering my own question. That's fine, hopefully it helps someone else.

I bought a mount, threw a Cmore on it, figured out quickly that I really like the optic positioned like that, and bought two more 90° mounts. One for a Ruger mkIII and the other sits atop the Cmore "railway" mount making it a much lower sight picture than the typical upright mounting on a picatinny rail. It also mounts 90° on the ADM QD Cmore mount, which is nice.

Quick review, sighting in reminded me of organic chemistry... You've got to visualize and think differently. Luckily there's rotation engravings on the mount. Once sighted in, the Cmore works just as anyone would expect except that the sight picture is much lower. I like it, it's like having a big piece of glass to look through right above the receiver/action. The downside is funky sighting in as it's now rotated 90°, and there is a bit of weight to the left side of the Ruger pistol that was noticeable at first. I've gotten used to the balance now and it doesn't bother me.

Cmore sights aren't for everybody, but for gun games they're really really fast compared to other options. I personally wouldn't use nor recommend a Cmore for anything outside run/gun, steel challenge, or a range toy. But if you're already using a Cmore you might want to check out the Striplin 90° mounts, it's a pretty sweet set up.

Pictures later this week.
Link Posted: 8/6/2018 12:46:04 AM EDT
[#3]
I love cmore dots but have never run one sideways. I picked up a Allchin mount on eBay because the standard rail mount is too high.
Link Posted: 8/6/2018 10:19:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the review. Still need a cmore for my buckmark striplin mount.

Which cmore did you get and what size of dot?

Is it easier to find than the t1 on a pistol or a RMR?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top