Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Posted: 9/13/2019 2:55:38 AM EDT
I have a couple of brand new Strider EBT's, never sharpend, used to cut or carried, they have the Ranger Green, G-10 grips, they have some scratches on the blades, just from the Kydex sheathes, but they are literally brand new. I bought them years ago, threw them in my safe and completely forgot about them. I was cleaning it out the other day and decided I need to get rid of some stuff so I was going to put them up for sale, but I have no idea what they are worth now and I don't really keep up on those kinds of things. I wasn't even aware that Strider had stopped production until I looked online to try to figure out their value. I can't find any even being offered.  Anyone know what a fair price for them would be?
Link Posted: 9/13/2019 7:56:22 AM EDT
[#1]
From a friend :

He really needs to post a few photos.....
Link Posted: 9/13/2019 9:08:36 AM EDT
[#2]
can't see them very well. Try a different, (or real), camera.  I'm not a Video guy, but a couple pictures are golden, with descriptions.
Try that OP, or just plunge onward in the dark.

I'll buy them for $1.00 based upon the original Post.
Link Posted: 9/13/2019 12:33:09 PM EDT
[#3]
$300
Link Posted: 9/15/2019 4:58:01 PM EDT
[#4]
As tempting as the offer for $1 is, I think I’ll pass. I’ve been trying to figure out how to upload photos unfortunately, I’m a Neanderthal and it doesn’t appear to be happening.
Link Posted: 9/15/2019 7:12:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
$300
View Quote
Yep $250-300 depending on condition
Link Posted: 9/16/2019 2:20:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Thank you for the information.
Link Posted: 9/16/2019 6:49:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thank you for the information.
View Quote
As mentioned before though, if you're going to sell them online, you're going to need to provide pics.
Link Posted: 9/20/2019 9:56:41 PM EDT
[#8]
I have pictures of them, I just can't figure out how to post them on here.
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top