Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/9/2018 1:20:39 PM EDT
Theres a Thread in GD about this gun, but i figure it should have its own thread here since its starting to show up at the major distributors.

I will own one of these.

Stribog 9mm PCC.
Link Posted: 3/10/2018 1:00:27 PM EDT
[#1]
I am interested in one as well, especially since it will take a brace adaptor................just hope the mags are relatively inexpensive
Link Posted: 3/10/2018 3:02:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Is it keymod or mlok? Everything I've seen on it is in keymod .
Link Posted: 3/10/2018 3:30:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
The new models are M-Lok.
Link Posted: 3/10/2018 4:38:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ya that seemed to be a revision based on the feedback

+1
Link Posted: 3/10/2018 6:03:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Good, nice to see makers keeping up with current mounting platforms. Atleast they didn't go all 1990s with unremovable picatinny like the evo did
Link Posted: 3/12/2018 11:25:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Good, nice to see makers keeping up with current mounting platforms. Atleast they didn't go all 1990s with unremovable picatinny like the evo did
View Quote
Ehh, Evo is a militray firearm. Our Mil guns still use 1913
And when you do a K conversion, you can get Mlok at that time
Link Posted: 3/13/2018 3:49:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Want 1... msrp is now upto about $800 which makes more sense. At shot they say $599 but no way. A damn cobray cost like 4 something. Guess will have to let go of another tglb
Link Posted: 3/14/2018 3:58:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Wish they'd have regular ar15 style safety instead of reversed "down is safe instead of fire"
Link Posted: 3/15/2018 7:05:09 PM EDT
[#9]
interesting
Link Posted: 5/4/2018 1:00:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Bumpity
Link Posted: 5/6/2018 1:21:01 PM EDT
[#11]
I’ll be all over them when the A3 variant is stateside, it’s the delayed blowback version.
Link Posted: 5/14/2018 1:59:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Huh....I know the SCAR/BREN/APC rifles are all super similar in their construction.

But, this looks like a B&T clone.

Maybe we can hope the magazines are interchangeable?
Link Posted: 6/6/2018 6:49:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Received the in stock alert........

One left in stock at Grab A Gun

https://grabagun.com/grand-pwr-stribog-9mm-8-20rd-blk.html
Link Posted: 6/9/2018 1:54:32 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Wish they'd have regular ar15 style safety instead of reversed "down is safe instead of fire"
View Quote
So strange right!?

Their latest polymer lower is said to have compatibility with “some” AR parts, so I wonder if you could unscrew the safety with an AR selector?

I also can’t seem to find if this is their dual mass bolt system with or without reciprocating charging handle?

If it’s nonreciprocating, it’s cheap, has bolt hole open and isn’t garbage I’m getting interested. There was a video on YouTube that showed a cyclic rate of 600rpm in full auto - which means a massively delayed bolt a little slower than an MP5, I would think that would suppress amazingly.
Link Posted: 6/9/2018 10:38:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Anyone get the specifics on the barrel?
Link Posted: 6/11/2018 1:44:29 PM EDT
[#16]
One of you heros should see if the B&T APC 9 stock will fit it (or be modified to fit it).  That would help get some of the ugly off this thing.
Link Posted: 6/11/2018 10:29:15 PM EDT
[#17]
I was considering one of these, but there are a few things that have turned me off for now.

1. Price was originally supposed to come in around $599.00, but now has a street price of around $730.00.
2. The prototype had an aluminum lower that accepted AR grips.  The production model has a one piece molded plastic lower, in which you cannot change the grip.
3. I am not a fan of the reciprocating bolt handle.
4. Aesthetics, I would have cut an angle at the front edge of the upper receiver rather than a blocked front.  
5. Mags, Colt SMG or Uzi mags as opposed to proprietary mags.

Fix two or three of the above and I am in.
Link Posted: 6/20/2018 12:19:34 PM EDT
[#18]
Any in-hand experience with these yet? I put one on layaway (paid $675), but haven't seen much.
Link Posted: 6/20/2018 1:22:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Got one last week.  Smooth action, well finished and ran thru 100 rounds of
Wolf and Tula 9mm without any trouble.  I have ordered a brace/stock adaptor
but don't have it in hand yet. Bolt hold open is hard to depress to release bolt,
trigger is ok but nothing to brag about.  Ill buy at least one more.
Link Posted: 6/20/2018 6:13:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Got one last week.  Smooth action, well finished and ran thru 100 rounds of
Wolf and Tula 9mm without any trouble.  I have ordered a brace/stock adaptor
but don't have it in hand yet. Bolt hold open is hard to depress to release bolt,
trigger is ok but nothing to brag about.  Ill buy at least one more.
View Quote
Thanks for the info. Any truth to the rumor that they will take Uzi mags?
Link Posted: 6/20/2018 6:36:19 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Thanks for the info. Any truth to the rumor that they will take Uzi mags?
View Quote
So I looked into these and made a post on the other thread.

It seems you can modify either the mag or the lower to take Uzi mags - but you lose bolt hold open. I’d stick with factory mags which are supposed to be cheap.

The “dual mass” bolt/carrier is just straight blowback with some weight forward of the chamber above the barrel. They claim it keeps the recoil down, but IDK, I don’t see it.

The USA A1 is a pretty much a Euro A2. No idea why. They both have a reciprocating CH.

The A3 is the delayed blowback gun with the 600rpm cyclic rate. This has the non-reciprocating CH. It does not seem to currently be considered for USA import. A mistake imo.

The A2 in Europe has been shown with a aluminum lower and what appears to be an AR-like trigger. The USA A1 is polymer and no idea about trigger, my guess is AR confit without pins somehow.

I went from piqued to tepid, but I’d probably buy an A3 if it was available because I want MP5 smoothness and suppressability with bolt hold open.
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 4:47:06 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Any in-hand experience with these yet? I put one on layaway (paid $675), but haven't seen much.
View Quote
Who has then at $675?

Thanks
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 6:38:04 AM EDT
[#23]
It's a cool looking design. If the mags are $20, or they make a lower that takes Glock Mags, they will have a real competitor.
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 7:56:05 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Who has then at $675?

Thanks
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who has then at $675?

Thanks
Tooele Shooting Supply. They’re out of stock.
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 1:43:20 AM EDT
[#25]
Anybody willing to post actual accuracy results? Like, from a bench rest with a brace and 4 power scope, all I'm seeing online is "blasting offhand at the berm" reviews. If this thing is as accurate as it looks like it has the potential to be, I'll be buying one. I'd say 4moa or better would get my attention (with good ammo, obviously) if it's an 8moa+ blaster, then not so much.
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 4:30:56 PM EDT
[#26]
Does anyone have a guestimate of when the A3 might be available?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top