Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
12/11/2018 1:58:31 AM
Posted: 12/2/2018 8:59:48 PM EST
[Last Edit: 12/2/2018 9:01:46 PM EST by loveski5]
I'm thinking about stepping into NV for Xmas. I've had a Trijicon Hunter Thermal which was awesome, but looking to change things up.

I've been looking at PVS14's. What would one expect to pay for used green phos OMNI VII tubes in brand new PVS 14 housing? Tubes have about 30hrs on them. They want $2500. Also is WP the new hot thing? Should I be looking for OMNI VIII? What the hell am I actually doing.... There's also that guy selling 2 PVS 14 Photonis ECHO WP tubes for $6100 in the EE... I'm planning on bridging two and building a goggle setup

Anyway, any help is appreciated. Thanks
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 9:19:05 PM EST
What is your budget?

What will you be doing? Hunting? Run n Gun? Stargazing?

Do you want used (no warranty) or new (warranty)?
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 9:22:59 PM EST
You’ll need a helmet or worse, and a mount, etc. go ahead and add that to the budget.

I’d recommend one PVS-14 on your non dominant eye, and if you’re shooting, a DBAL A3 or atpial on your rifle.

I suggest you do some research and start with the above to get your feet wet.
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 9:32:30 PM EST
And if you’re anywhere near GA, take a low/no light class from Telluric Group. I’ve done a couple of their 2-day classes and the knowledge gained was extremely valuable and otherwise worth it.

Everyone in both of the classes I took was running one PVS-14 and had no problem with the obstacle course, shoot house, hide and seek, shooting drills, etc.
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 9:52:24 PM EST
[Last Edit: 12/2/2018 9:53:29 PM EST by loveski5]
Lets say budget is $7k... I'm just trying to get an idea from a few of the members. Not nailing something down yet. I'd be doing mostly walking around and hunting (varmints, coyotes, etc).. probably not a lot of running and gunning. I'm pretty sure I'd need goggles due to an eye condition. I was planning on the helmet/laser, just didn't list it before.

Any thoughts on the OMNI VII tubes for $2500? A warranty is ok but I'm pretty careful with my stuff.

I'd love to take a class, but my work will rarely allow me 2 consecutive days off.. at least for now
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 10:53:43 PM EST
I was you last year. Now I'm about 9k light now. Was gonna buy an old international harvester. Plans have changed.....IR lights
Are on my Xmas list. It will never stop.
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 11:11:39 PM EST
If your budget is $7k and you want NV for both eyes, don't look at PVS14's. Look at a dedicated pair of binos. If you're looking at PVS14's so you could split one off and give it to a friend, I would tell you to think long and hard about it. Most people never split their NV to share with someone. Once you are using binos you're not going to want to go back to using one eye so you can share with a friend. Also, the AB Night Vision Mod 3 is a dedicated bino that can be split into two monoculars (althought not as easy as PVS14's). Another issue you can have with two 14's is that you are unable to collimate them to keep them in perfect alignment.

And you mentioned an eye condition that makes you think you would need binos... So I would just skip the PVS14's and start looking at binos.

As for tubes, I would recommend you do your research on those. The Photonis Echo tubes have been getting good reviews. They should be good enough for the majority of people, but they are still not going to perform as well in darker environments as gen 3 will (which is kind of the whole point of NV). Omni VIII is just a military contract for tubes. The typical tubes that you are going to get when that is what is advertised are going to be L3 thin-filmed green phosphor tubes. Those will be good tubes.

As for white phosphor vs green phosphor, it is going to come down to preference. You will be seeing the same thing, just in different shades. White Phosphor is something that you need to be careful of. Just because it is WP doesn't mean it is good. When people refer to white phosphor, they are typically referring to the L3 filmless tubes. Those are going to be the best of the best. But WP can come in filmed tubes, non-gated tubes, and even gen 2 tubes. So know what you are buying.

So to kind of break down gen 3, you're going to be looking at filmed tubes, thin-filmed tubes, and filmless tubes.
Filmed = Good
Thin-Filmed = Better
Filmless = Best

This is just a brief overview and it goes a lot more in depth than this. I would recommend contacting some of the dealers who are site sponsors before you make a decision on anything. Try to learn as much about this stuff as you can before pulling the trigger, because it is a large purchase. Also, see if there is anyone who lives near you that would be willing to let you try out some of their gear.
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 11:34:56 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By sbye:
If your budget is $7k and you want NV for both eyes, don't look at PVS14's. Look at a dedicated pair of binos. If you're looking at PVS14's so you could split one off and give it to a friend, I would tell you to think long and hard about it. Most people never split their NV to share with someone. Once you are using binos you're not going to want to go back to using one eye so you can share with a friend. Also, the AB Night Vision Mod 3 is a dedicated bino that can be split into two monoculars (althought not as easy as PVS14's). Another issue you can have with two 14's is that you are unable to collimate them to keep them in perfect alignment.

And you mentioned an eye condition that makes you think you would need binos... So I would just skip the PVS14's and start looking at binos.

As for tubes, I would recommend you do your research on those. The Photonis Echo tubes have been getting good reviews. They should be good enough for the majority of people, but they are still not going to perform as well in darker environments as gen 3 will (which is kind of the whole point of NV). Omni VIII is just a military contract for tubes. The typical tubes that you are going to get when that is what is advertised are going to be L3 thin-filmed green phosphor tubes. Those will be good tubes.

As for white phosphor vs green phosphor, it is going to come down to preference. You will be seeing the same thing, just in different shades. White Phosphor is something that you need to be careful of. Just because it is WP doesn't mean it is good. When people refer to white phosphor, they are typically referring to the L3 filmless tubes. Those are going to be the best of the best. But WP can come in filmed tubes, non-gated tubes, and even gen 2 tubes. So know what you are buying.

So to kind of break down gen 3, you're going to be looking at filmed tubes, thin-filmed tubes, and filmless tubes.
Filmed = Good
Thin-Filmed = Better
Filmless = Best

This is just a brief overview and it goes a lot more in depth than this. I would recommend contacting some of the dealers who are site sponsors before you make a decision on anything. Try to learn as much about this stuff as you can before pulling the trigger, because it is a large purchase. Also, see if there is anyone who lives near you that would be willing to let you try out some of their gear.
View Quote
Thank you. Yea I realize dedicated bios might be an option. It seems like those start at $7k and are going to go way up with accessories. 2 individual tubes could be totally decked out for $6-7k...
So is there a big difference between OMNI VII vs VIII? The ones I was offered are VII...
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 11:38:17 PM EST
[Last Edit: 12/2/2018 11:39:20 PM EST by lilMAC25]
Photonis Echo should stand up to all but top of the line WP Thin Filmed or WP Filmless from what I understand.

Agree that if you’re thinking about Binos, just get Binos. Mod3 let’s you split em up, but there are several dedicated options that you should look into.

I wish I could afford Binos.

@TNVC
Link Posted: 12/3/2018 12:23:38 AM EST
Save your cash OMNI7 vs 8 is so microscopic in performance upgrade.
You'd be better served at spending the extra cash on an APTIAL and X400v.
And surefire V1 or M1.

If I could go back, I'd gone with a nice budget omni7 with more
$$$ for the accessories.
Link Posted: 12/3/2018 12:30:04 AM EST
[Last Edit: 12/3/2018 12:34:04 AM EST by chosos]
if warranty isn't an issue and you want to buy used, I'd be all over this (its not mine).

https://www.ar15.com/forums/Equipment-Exchange/Anvis-9-up-for-sale-with-10160C-tubes-AND-a-Pitbull-monocle-with-10160A/172-1821761/
I have an ANVIS 9 autogated 10160C all the trimmings helmet mount, COP and a pelican case!!!
asking 4000 with everything.
View Quote
You'd want to ask if the tubes are matched and make sure there are no blems. Would also want to check out the pictures and whatnot to see what helmet mount is included. You could even have the tubes pulled and put into any housing you want and then resell the old Anvis Housing, mount, etc if you felt so inclined. If you aren't running and gunning with them on, your neck would probably appreciate the weight of the Anvis setup.
Link Posted: 12/3/2018 4:40:13 AM EST
Originally Posted By lilMAC25:
Photonis Echo should stand up to all but top of the line WP Thin Filmed or WP Filmless from what I understand.

Agree that if you’re thinking about Binos, just get Binos. Mod3 let’s you split em up, but there are several dedicated options that you should look into.

@TNVC
View Quote
Well not quite, Photonis Echo is still the commercial line of the 4G Photonis production line. They carefully separate the tubes based on photocathode sensitivity, resolution, SN, spots...
You could compare the Photonis Echo tubes with good Omni 5 tubes, while the good performers in the 4G batch do actually match omni 7-8. Do they live up to Filmless? no.

There is however one major tactical advantage that comes with Photonis Echo/4G tubes, and that is the increased operational spectrum range. You see more in both directions of the light spectrum.
Means that you can actually build an IR aiming laser/ illuminator that is out of band for conventional Gen 3 image intensifiers.
Link Posted: 12/3/2018 4:58:15 AM EST
Omni VII specs are HIGHER than 8.

cj7hawks list of Omni contract specs
Link Posted: 12/3/2018 7:49:41 AM EST
Omni VII and Omni VIII are both contracts for tubes that have minimum spec requirements. Omni VII's minimum spec requirements are higher than Omni VIII, but that doesn't mean the tube is going to be better. I would rely more on the spec sheet than I would the contract.

I'm pretty sure that the tubes that are rejected for not meeting the minimums of those contracts are also sold. So there is potential for the tube to not be as good. Basically, what I am saying is the contract number is not a good way to determine the specs of the tube.
Link Posted: 12/3/2018 8:27:35 AM EST
[Last Edit: 12/3/2018 10:27:37 AM EST by lilMAC25]
Originally Posted By Alex_B:
Well not quite, Photonis Echo is still the commercial line of the 4G Photonis production line. They carefully separate the tubes based on photocathode sensitivity, resolution, SN, spots...
You could compare the Photonis Echo tubes with good Omni 5 tubes, while the good performers in the 4G batch do actually match omni 7-8. Do they live up to Filmless? no.

There is however one major tactical advantage that comes with Photonis Echo/4G tubes, and that is the increased operational spectrum range. You see more in both directions of the light spectrum.
Means that you can actually build an IR aiming laser/ illuminator that is out of band for conventional Gen 3 image intensifiers.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

@TNVC

Fair enough, but Omni V tubes are filmed Gen3, so Photonis Echo hang with Gen 3.
Link Posted: 12/3/2018 9:33:34 AM EST
Originally Posted By loveski5:

Thank you. Yea I realize dedicated bios might be an option. It seems like those start at $7k and are going to go way up with accessories. 2 individual tubes could be totally decked out for $6-7k...
So is there a big difference between OMNI VII vs VIII? The ones I was offered are VII...
View Quote
if you can pick up two PVS-14s at low cost you could bridge them.

Personally, if youre just getting into it I would just stick with a monocular, it will save your wallet and will be much lighter weight which is less train on the neck.

I don't own my own land, so night time shooting is limited to maybe once a year when I can convince a friend/family member to let me shoot on their land.
Link Posted: 12/3/2018 10:07:50 AM EST
Save yourself 7-10K and do some research. I own binos, monos, and a biocular. Mu My recommendation for hunting would be a PVS7 biocular cheapest option same performance single tube/image seen with both eyes vs a pvs14 single tube seen with 1 eye or binos dual tubes 1 tube for each eye but extremely expensive. The reason is seeing with both eyes on a 7 is extremely easier to navigate vs a 14 even though the field of view is the same. IMHO looking through dual tube binos and a single tube 7 biocular depth perception is exactly the same. You will hear arguments that pilots are not allowed to wear biocular 7 because binos are that much better in depth perception and can be colminated unlike dual 14s, but in reality you're not going to be reading instruments, maps, or mission objectives for hours at a time up close so saving 7,000-10k plus maybe worth looking into a set of 7s for 1000-1800 used autogated Gen 3 Omni IV-VII to new Gen3 Omni VII. The biggest reason to go with a mono 14 vs 7 is weight and for hunting it's very fast to mount your rig to take a shot with your thermal vs flipping up your NV.
Link Posted: 12/3/2018 10:49:54 AM EST
[Last Edit: 12/3/2018 10:55:08 AM EST by TNVC]
Link Posted: 12/3/2018 11:00:50 AM EST
Originally Posted By MunnyShot:
Save yourself 7-10K and do some research. I own binos, monos, and a biocular. Mu My recommendation for hunting would be a PVS7 biocular cheapest option same performance single tube/image seen with both eyes vs a pvs14 single tube seen with 1 eye or binos dual tubes 1 tube for each eye but extremely expensive. The reason is seeing with both eyes on a 7 is extremely easier to navigate vs a 14 even though the field of view is the same. IMHO looking through dual tube binos and a single tube 7 biocular depth perception is exactly the same. You will hear arguments that pilots are not allowed to wear biocular 7 because binos are that much better in depth perception and can be colminated unlike dual 14s, but in reality you're not going to be reading instruments, maps, or mission objectives for hours at a time up close so saving 7,000-10k plus maybe worth looking into a set of 7s for 1000-1800 used autogated Gen 3 Omni IV-VII to new Gen3 Omni VII. The biggest reason to go with a mono 14 vs 7 is weight and for hunting it's very fast to mount your rig to take a shot with your thermal vs flipping up your NV.
View Quote
Based on experince using PVS-7, them PVS-14s as a US Army Infantryman, this post is retarded.
I bought my own binos becuase they are so much better
Link Posted: 12/3/2018 11:09:17 AM EST
Originally Posted By TNVC:
Agree Echo's do not compare vs. L3 filmless in dark nights. A lot of marketing hype on that...I wouls also caution on tactical advantages...In our testing many of the Echo tubes did not perform OOB near as well as the full up 4G INTENS, not even close in some instances.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TNVC:

@TNVC

Agree Echo's do not compare vs. L3 filmless in dark nights. A lot of marketing hype on that...I wouls also caution on tactical advantages...In our testing many of the Echo tubes did not perform OOB near as well as the full up 4G INTENS, not even close in some instances.
@TNVC It was my understanding that the Echo tubes were the 4G INTENS tubes that didn't make the cut. So they would never perform as well. I might be wrong though...
Link Posted: 12/3/2018 11:20:50 AM EST
[Last Edit: 12/3/2018 11:43:28 AM EST by MunnyShot]
Originally Posted By ACPjunkie:
Based on experince using PVS-7, them PVS-14s as a US Army Infantryman, this post is retarded.
I bought my own binos becuase they are so much better
View Quote
Cool story bro if it gives you validation for spending thousands more. If the OP has a chance to look through all 3 systems he's not going to have the spending 10k epiphany that you have.

What's really retarded is when posters tell people new to NV spend thousands for the best and you won't regret it when in all honesty the OP may have a problem wearing nods for a short period of time no matter which system he chooses. With a set of binos if he where to sell it he'd loose 2,000-4,000 trying to sell them used vs 100-300 trying to sell a set of 7s.

Yeah yeah everyone wheres nods for 8 hours+ without a problem. Do a quick google search to see how many pilots complain about neck strain then make a decision.
Link Posted: 12/3/2018 1:54:45 PM EST

Cool story bro if it gives you validation for spending thousands more. If the OP has a chance to look through all 3 systems he's not going to have the spending 10k epiphany that you have.
View Quote
That validation comes through doing a whole lot more than just looking through them.

Care to walk around in the woods with a set of '7s on your face or a set of duals? Like walking to trees much? Or walking into a hole you misjudged?

That "validation" comes with doing, also known as experience. I've used 7's and 14's and now duals doing a whole host of things to include running, walking, navigating, driving, shooting and CQB training. All of them are safer, cleaner and faster while wearing duals. For you to espouse the primacy of PVS-7s tells me you have very little experience doing any of the above under NODS.

OP has the financial ability to buy a set of very good NODs, if he cares about actually doing things at night, in the dark he should ignore your comment.
Link Posted: 12/3/2018 3:12:01 PM EST
Really depends on the individual tube specs. Older tubes with over 2.0 EBI and Halo, 24-27 SNR, few blems, 60-64 lp will work just fine. Under 1.0 EBI and Halo, 30-34 SNR, 72 lp with no blems will be much nicer to use trying to read reflective license plates, look at stars, see in overxast new moon conditions or aim with an IR laser with limited blooming. At best, expect a current L3 filmless to be about 20% better than an older tube with less impressive specs all around. Cost will be 30-50% higher, so you dont get what you pay for in that sense.

What you want to be sure you have auto gating and manual gain if you get a PVS 14. Outside that, its preference.
Link Posted: 12/3/2018 3:47:41 PM EST
[Last Edit: 12/3/2018 3:48:15 PM EST by NVjunkie]
I'm thinking about stepping into NV for Xmas. I've had a Trijicon Hunter Thermal which was awesome, but looking to change things up.

I've been looking at PVS14's. What would one expect to pay for used green phos OMNI VII tubes in brand new PVS 14 housing? Tubes have about 30hrs on them. They want $2500. Also is WP the new hot thing? Should I be looking for OMNI VIII? What the hell am I actually doing.... There's also that guy selling 2 PVS 14 Photonis ECHO WP tubes for $6100 in the EE... I'm planning on bridging two and building a goggle setup

Anyway, any help is appreciated. Thanks
View Quote
Those echo tubes have at most 4 hours on them. Probably closer to 2.

If you’re even thinking about wanting to split them and don’t want to spend an extra grand get two 14’s. I’ve used dedicated and and two 14’s. The extra 5-7 ounces isn’t noticeable if you’ve got good pads in your helmet.

And that guy might be open to a reasonable offer......
Link Posted: 12/3/2018 4:01:55 PM EST
That validation comes through doing a whole lot more than just looking through them.

Care to walk around in the woods with a set of '7s on your face or a set of duals? Like walking to trees much? Or walking into a hole you misjudged?

That "validation" comes with doing, also known as experience. I've used 7's and 14's and now duals doing a whole host of things to include running, walking, navigating, driving, shooting and CQB training. All of them are safer, cleaner and faster while wearing duals. For you to espouse the primacy of PVS-7s tells me you have very little experience doing any of the above under NODS.

OP has the financial ability to buy a set of very good NODs, if he cares about actually doing things at night, in the dark he should ignore your comment.
View Quote
I've done all the above also and with driving have a slight edge to duals. Other than that the whole running into trees or stepping into a hole is comical B.S. at best.
Link Posted: 12/3/2018 4:09:14 PM EST
I'm just the weirdo that prefers a 14 over binos
Link Posted: 12/3/2018 4:35:01 PM EST
Originally Posted By AZ2A:
I'm just the weirdo that prefers a 14 over binos
View Quote
I've met a few of your kind. I still prefer green phosphor over white so go figure.
Link Posted: 12/3/2018 4:44:55 PM EST

I've done all the above also and with driving have a slight edge to duals. Other than that the whole running into trees or stepping into a hole is comical B.S. at best.
View Quote
ok hotshot. you rock on with your bad self.
Link Posted: 12/3/2018 5:16:04 PM EST
[Last Edit: 12/3/2018 5:21:38 PM EST by NVjunkie]

View Quote
This might be hard to believe, and I might add I use to think BS too, but everyone sees differently.

I saw no discernible difference in depth perception or anything else going from my 7’s to duals or true binos. As in I put my 7’s on and then duals and nothing. No difference.

I’m not calling you out, just some food for thought. And again I use to call BS but everyone interprets things differently. In fact some days I consider selling my duals and buying a $1500 set of 7’s and buying thermal and still pocketing some money.

The more I read and the more I speak with knowledgeable people the more I come to realize that this is just like most other things. People want to up sell you to like their pockets. Or they want to validate their expensive choice or whatever other psychological thing that factors in.

Don’t get me wrong I’m not saying buying a super expensive set of high spec L3 tubes is throwing money away but it’s up to each person to objectively assess what thy plan on doing with their NV.

Door kicking? Life depends on it? Probably worth it.

Hunting? Maybe get very good but try and save some.

Shtf? Almost no one has NV in reality. A good used 7 or 14 will work.

At least that’s my take on it. I’m sure someone will be along to tell me I’m an idiot soon enough.
Link Posted: 12/3/2018 6:30:04 PM EST
[Last Edit: 12/3/2018 6:42:15 PM EST by AZ2A]
I'm going to sorta echo what NVJunkie said and say that most people overthink the whole process of choosing what piece of NV gear to buy.

Most of the differences between specific systems (binoculars, bioculars, and monoculars) comes down to personal preference, and simply put, no one here can tell you what you will prefer. Then to even complicate things more, there's a multitude of options in each one of those options.

Some people will genuinely prefer a biocular (PVS7) over a binocular. Some people, like myself, genuinely prefer a monocular over a binocular.

And let's be honest for a second. Unless you are using these for work, one of the biggest (if not the biggest) deciding factors when it comes to buying night vision is simply this..... which option is the coolest?

If that's what you're going for, no one here will blame you and you most definitely want to order up some ultra high spec WP filmess binos. Like just go do that and don't look back. You will look frickin sweet and everyone will be jealous lol.

And lastly, night vision is fun and cool as hell but just know that the highly trained guy with a filmed PVS7 will outshoot the untrained guy with filmess WP PVS31s 10 out of 10 times. So maybe think about getting some quality training to go along with the purchase to make the potential upgrade work in your favor
Link Posted: 12/4/2018 11:49:45 AM EST
Thanks for the responses. I’ve received some great advice here and through pm’s. Definitely sent me in the right direction and opened up some options.
Link Posted: 12/4/2018 12:00:36 PM EST
where are you located OP?
Link Posted: 12/4/2018 12:13:03 PM EST
Originally Posted By dag34:
View Quote
AMERICA!!!

Omaha, NE
Link Posted: 12/4/2018 1:55:46 PM EST
AMERICA!!!

Omaha, NE
View All Quotes
AMERICA!!!

Omaha, NE
Shit, I'm north of you a couple hours. Hit me up if you want to play in the dark.
Link Posted: 12/4/2018 2:05:06 PM EST
Some good commentary in this here thread!!
Link Posted: 12/4/2018 10:39:20 PM EST
Originally Posted By DirtyHandsRob:
Shit, I'm north of you a couple hours. Hit me up if you want to play in the dark.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DirtyHandsRob:
AMERICA!!!

Omaha, NE
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 11:26:37 PM EST
I have a Mod 3 binocular I built for $4250. The tubes are a green phosphor matched set I got on the EE, gen 3 OMNI 7. There is very little difference between good enough and the best. When you read the nods forums, you will see posts by rich people who spend ridiculous amounts of money on gear they rarely use. I am fortunate enough to be able to regularly shoot with nods. I have played with white phosphor at Cola Warrior. I believe that it may cause less eye fatigue, but is not worth spending a ton of extra money for. A mediocre gen 3 PVS14 will give you more capability than you know what to do with. It is fantastic. I built my gen 3 PVS14 for $1250 with parts I scrounged on a grad student budget. The only advantage my current setup offers over that is a sense of ease when walking in the dark. Do not let people convince you that you need to drop 4K on a monocular. A used unit or home built unit will give you the same capabilities, which will be a (literally) night and day difference over using a weapon light. It is better to have a cobbled together PVS14 you are not afraid to abuse over a perfect unit you will have a coronary over when you trip and fall on it.
Link Posted: 12/7/2018 9:34:50 AM EST

AMERICA!!!

Omaha, NE
View Quote
LOL, I am too far away but I see you have already gotten an offer.
Link Posted: 12/7/2018 10:12:56 AM EST
Originally Posted By Couch-Commando:
I have a Mod 3 binocular I built for $4250. The tubes are a green phosphor matched set I got on the EE, gen 3 OMNI 7. There is very little difference between good enough and the best. When you read the nods forums, you will see posts by rich people who spend ridiculous amounts of money on gear they rarely use. I am fortunate enough to be able to regularly shoot with nods. I have played with white phosphor at Cola Warrior. I believe that it may cause less eye fatigue, but is not worth spending a ton of extra money for. A mediocre gen 3 PVS14 will give you more capability than you know what to do with. It is fantastic. I built my gen 3 PVS14 for $1250 with parts I scrounged on a grad student budget. The only advantage my current setup offers over that is a sense of ease when walking in the dark. Do not let people convince you that you need to drop 4K on a monocular. A used unit or home built unit will give you the same capabilities, which will be a (literally) night and day difference over using a weapon light. It is better to have a cobbled together PVS14 you are not afraid to abuse over a perfect unit you will have a coronary over when you trip and fall on it.
View Quote
Amen. I did the same with a PVS-14 I built.

I understand pro users needing the best specs. Hell if you use it often I can see at least having an excuse to want it.

Most people have no need for the best specs and everyone tries to make it seem like you NEED them.
Link Posted: 12/7/2018 12:28:54 PM EST
Originally Posted By Couch-Commando:
View Quote
Goes to show if you know what you're looking at you can get a killer deal and I couldn't agree more on everything you stated.
Top Top