Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/4/2020 2:16:48 PM EDT
$600 and need to lock up 12-16 rifles (so 28-32 gun capacity?)
Cannon or something similar?
A top shelf would be nice but I’d like full width of rifle spots

I got the dog, insurance policy, the home alarm, and cameras, etc. spare me the sob story on not spending $3k on a safe - thanks.
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 2:53:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Check out Tractor Supply Company lately?

https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/catalog/gun-safes
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 2:57:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Check out Tractor Supply Company lately?

https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/catalog/gun-safes
View Quote

I have not
Good lookin out
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 3:01:18 PM EDT
[#3]
I just picked up the Winchester 26 gun safe from tractor supply a couple months ago. Its a great unit for the price, honestly i need bigger but am restricted by my basement stairs.

It has more than enough shelves that you can move around as needed. I just wish it had lighting, that will be my next move with it.
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 3:10:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I just picked up the Winchester 26 gun safe from tractor supply a couple months ago. Its a great unit for the price, honestly i need bigger but am restricted by my basement stairs.

It has more than enough shelves that you can move around as needed. I just wish it had lighting, that will be my next move with it.
View Quote

I'm curious; what did it take to get it into the basement?
Can a couple of guys move it down there?
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 5:37:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I'm curious; what did it take to get it into the basement?
Can a couple of guys move it down there?
View Quote

It was my girlfriend and I, a furniture dolly and a big block of wood. We took the door off. Got it down to the landing, put it on the big block of wood so we could rotate it. I had to squeeze by it and bring it down onto the floor. It caused some cussing and heated hand gestures but we made it.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top