Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/25/2021 3:21:33 PM EDT
I have a stemple 76 with serial number/s on the tube.

Is it possible to get approved to mod it to a Sterling?
I know original numbers can not be moved or changed but curious what can be done with the mag well or cocking slot.
Link Posted: 4/25/2021 3:25:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Your stemple 76 will have to remain a stemple . If the serial number is on the tube you might be able to get stemple to update it to the more modern version that can be switched around in different configurations . Machine guns can only be converted to other machine guns in the same family.

Lanchester- Sten - sterling -Austen for example . You can’t go stemple to sterling.

Link Posted: 5/25/2021 11:50:47 AM EDT
[#2]
I spoke to Andrewski about sten to sterling conversion about 1.5years ago and he said the he will no longer do them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top