Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/14/2020 2:53:11 PM EDT
anyone have any experience on these?
STG 34  with MG34 trigger giving full and semi with one trigger and no selector?

STG U9

Stemple Takedown Gun (STG) U45/U9SF Package with Suppressor

how do they shoot?
Quality?
Link Posted: 3/14/2020 8:43:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/15/2020 11:18:42 AM EDT
[#2]
thanks. I ran a search and must not have used the "right" words to find that.
much appreciated
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 4:40:14 PM EDT
[#3]
I have an STG U9 and it’s great. If you have any questions about them give Bryan at BRP a call. He’s super helpful. Not sure there’s a better transferable for the price.
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 9:48:59 AM EDT
[#4]
I rezeroed mine today with 115gr jacketed ammo as before I only had 147gr on hand.  I had also added a handguard shim since zeroing.

First group is before adjusting the zero and is 5 shots, second group is 10 shots after it was zeroed, 3rd is a full auto mag dump of a partially loaded drum.  All were at 25 yards from a bipod.  Targets were hung vertically (I wrote top on the paper). Pretty good for an open bolt gun.

Link Posted: 7/31/2020 2:29:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 8:37:47 PM EDT
[#6]
I debated the 34K configuration but ended up going with the Suomi variant.  It's a beauty.

As a plus, if you have any of the U series builds, you can always buy conversion parts for another config.  I just spoke with Brian this morning about the U9SF configuration; I might have to reconsider the 34K.
Link Posted: 11/2/2020 4:53:38 PM EDT
[#7]
With the election looming I panic bought several conversion setups.

Really I wanted my son to be able to shoot it.  He can't operate the trigger on the 34k.  It's to stiff for him.  So my plan was to order stuff to convert it to a U9.

With all the election drama I ordered conversion stuff to be able to set it up as a U9 SF, U45, and a Suomi.  That was expensive but I can see myself shooting every variant.  I also ordered optics for everything aside from the Suomi setup as I will use irons for that.  Oh yea and 8 new in the wrap grease gun magazines.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top