Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
11/9/2018 9:21:38 PM
Posted: 9/4/2018 11:58:14 AM EST
Just called up Steiner's customer service after I broke my mount on my Dbal D2. Completely my fault being a dumbass. Took 60 seconds and they are sending me a new mount at no charge. Great customer service. In a day and age when customer service is spotty at best for numerous manufacturers - this is was really appreciated and worth repeating.

I know cool story bro.
Link Posted: 9/4/2018 12:12:23 PM EST
Good stuff. Didnt know whether they had good cs or not. Nice to hear
Link Posted: 9/4/2018 12:24:01 PM EST
i bought an ITAL a long time ago. after buying it, it would shut off during recoil. i contacted Steiner and they said i might have to pay $97 for service. i sent it in anyway. i received a couple weeks later completely fixed for free. this is the reason why i've bought other Steiner lasers.
Link Posted: 9/4/2018 1:17:50 PM EST
That's good to know. I just sent a longwinded support ticket about my DBAL PL not programming the buttons properly. Hope it gets sorted easily.
Link Posted: 9/4/2018 1:35:13 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Klaustrophobia:
That's good to know. I just sent a longwinded support ticket about my DBAL PL not programming the buttons properly. Hope it gets sorted easily.
View Quote
I emailed them yesterday, and was impatient - so I called today. Phone was very fast. would call if you have time.
Link Posted: 9/4/2018 3:14:08 PM EST
Meh, I had a pressure switch that was intermittently failing on a brand new D2 and CS said they could be bought from a number of online retailers.
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 3:17:30 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By MunnyShot:
Meh, I had a pressure switch that was intermittently failing on a brand new D2 and CS said they could be bought from a number of online retailers.
View Quote
Same. They sent me a replacement eventually. Took weeks though.
Link Posted: 9/8/2018 7:21:53 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/9/2018 2:08:38 PM EST by Klaustrophobia]
Guess I'm gonna have to call, a week and no response.
Top Top