Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2018 12:58:14 PM EDT
Just called up Steiner's customer service after I broke my mount on my Dbal D2.  Completely my fault being a dumbass.  Took 60 seconds and they are sending me a new mount at no charge.  Great customer service.  In a day and age when customer service is spotty at best for numerous manufacturers - this is was really appreciated and worth repeating.

I know cool story bro.
Link Posted: 9/4/2018 1:12:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Good stuff. Didnt know whether they had good cs or not. Nice to hear
Link Posted: 9/4/2018 1:24:01 PM EDT
[#2]
i bought an ITAL a long time ago.  after buying it, it would shut off during recoil.  i contacted Steiner and they said i might have to pay $97 for service.  i sent it in anyway.  i received a couple weeks later completely fixed for free.  this is the reason why i've bought other Steiner lasers.
Link Posted: 9/4/2018 2:17:50 PM EDT
[#3]
That's good to know.  I just sent a longwinded support ticket about my DBAL PL not programming the buttons properly.  Hope it gets sorted easily.
Link Posted: 9/4/2018 2:35:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That's good to know.  I just sent a longwinded support ticket about my DBAL PL not programming the buttons properly.  Hope it gets sorted easily.
View Quote
I emailed them yesterday, and was impatient - so I called today.  Phone was very fast. would call if you have time.
Link Posted: 9/4/2018 4:14:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Meh, I had a pressure switch that was intermittently failing on a brand new D2 and CS said they could be bought from a number of online retailers.
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 4:17:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Meh, I had a pressure switch that was intermittently failing on a brand new D2 and CS said they could be bought from a number of online retailers.
View Quote
Same. They sent me a replacement eventually. Took weeks though.
Link Posted: 9/8/2018 8:21:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Guess I'm gonna have to call, a week and no response.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top