Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/20/2021 2:10:19 PM EDT
I have a spare carrier a budget shellback with LAPG lv's and decided to dedicate it to a 308/762 set up for the fun of it really.

Best pouch for scar17 mags? 3 up front and possibly 1 with a pistol mag on the side.

Blue force seems like a nice one with both options if I could find one particularly in tan/coyote and know this has probably been discussed here but need some options and go to sites for ordering?

Molle attached preference but the carrier does actually have the plastic click buttons attached on the front.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:16:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Tyr Tactical and Mayflower (Velocity Systems) make good triple shingles.

I prefer the latter because the attachment uses Helium Whisper material instead of nylon (which the latter uses). My only beef with the Mayflower is that it doesn’t include drainage grommets (may or may not matter but it seems like a good thing to have).

For single pouches you have lots of options.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:47:39 AM EDT
[#2]
I set up my only carrier to take both AR15 and AR10 size magazines. I just went with G Code soft shell (scorpions?). This fit my needs well since they can hold other things as well.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:15:46 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm seeing stuff just need to vet the vendor's as for multi use I guess that's a good thing to look into. It's a back up but may as well have the ability to carry both.

I figured I can swap it over to my good carrier I decided the scar would be my primary for whatever reason but I'm just trying to have something set up for it(scar) and the LAPG setup is basically just extra so why not dedicate it.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top