Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Posted: 4/29/2019 9:02:57 AM EDT
Picked up a Para 3 Lightweight from Gpknives

I’m carrying it for my work knife this week.

So far I like it. It carries deep in the pocket with the wire clip.

I haven’t cut anything with it yet. But it seems really sharp.
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 10:39:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Noice. Love me some spyderco too!
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 11:45:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Hard to go wrong with a Spyderco!
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 5:47:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm working my way up to a PARA. I've got a 17 year old Native, just got a Byrd Cara Cara, and also a Tenacious (Brown) (my wife claimed the Brown Tenacious).

I'm going to have to get a Black Tenacious with the Black blade next. Then on to the Para.

Congrats sir, very nice.
Link Posted: 5/15/2019 11:13:02 PM EDT
[#4]
I received one today. It seems like a great knife. I like the solid feel of G10 but this lightweight is a really comfortable feeling knife.
Link Posted: 5/18/2019 9:18:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Really wish they'd do a Para2 lightweight in S90v or another really high hardness steel.

I used to look down on FRN handles, but after using and carrying my EDC endura4.....FRN is the shit!
Link Posted: 5/18/2019 10:03:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Spyderco is my go to knife brand.

I will not buy another Benchmade after their
Anti- 2nd Amendment crap they pulled
a few months back
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 4:13:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Really wish they'd do a Para2 lightweight in S90v or another really high hardness steel.

I used to look down on FRN handles, but after using and carrying my EDC endura4.....FRN is the shit!
View Quote
According to Sal Glesser on the official forums, that is in the works. I'm excited - as nice as the P3LW is I think a PM2LW may be my ideal EDC knife pattern, and if they do one eventually is something like S90V (or 110) or even better, 20CV/204P/M390, that could be a damn near perfect knife, for me at least.

I haven't put the BD1N steel through its paces or sharpened it yet, so can't comment on that, but from what I've read it is supposed to be comparable to VG-10 which is an excellent basic steel (it was considered premium plus not all that long ago, before these powder steels all started coming along).
Link Posted: 6/1/2019 1:15:24 AM EDT
[#8]
Forgot to add my pic.

Link Posted: 6/9/2019 3:27:41 PM EDT
[#9]
I find it harder to spyderdrop but man oh man is it a spyder flicker!

Attachment Attached File
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top