Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/20/2018 3:19:34 PM EDT
What speed loaders works with the regular 30 rd shockwave Zmags?

Lage makes a ZMAG-S31 mag loader, but it appears to be specifically for the ZMAG-S31 mags used in the lage Max31
http://shockwavetechnologies.com/site/?page_id=3587

Cobray makes a speed loader but it doesn't specifically say it will work with zmags. It just says "most steel mags"
http://www.usmachinegun.com/proddetail.php?prod=SL-0103
Link Posted: 6/20/2018 4:07:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I wonder if the below will work. Also if you are getting the 22LR conversion check out McFadden they make an adapter for the 22 M11 Mags.

ETS Speed loader
Link Posted: 6/20/2018 4:15:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I use the standard Cobray loader for my Zmags, Zytels, and PAM-2s.
Link Posted: 6/20/2018 4:29:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Maglula uplula and never look back. Love it enough to by a dedicated one for my m11/9 bag. I use them on all my 9mm mags except uzi.
Link Posted: 6/20/2018 5:04:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Maglula uplula and never look back. Love it enough to by a dedicated one for my m11/9 bag. I use them on all my 9mm mags except uzi.
View Quote
Ah, very cool, I think I will go with this.
UpLULA™ - Universal Pistol magazine loader - Official clip by maglula Ltd.
Link Posted: 6/20/2018 5:56:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Uplula hands down.

Also, if you have a M10/45 you can mod these loaders to work with GG mags as well.
Link Posted: 6/20/2018 6:04:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Good choice the uzi loader works great on uzi mags if you have one of those.
Link Posted: 6/27/2018 4:40:43 PM EDT
[#7]
I've been using an uplula but have had difficulty with 50 round Zmags.  Usually stop at 40-45.  Anyone suggestions?
Link Posted: 6/27/2018 4:53:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I've been using an uplula but have had difficulty with 50 round Zmags.  Usually stop at 40-45.  Anyone suggestions?
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/28/2018 9:18:43 AM EDT
[#9]
Well, that was helpful.  Have you ever loaded one?

Sam over at Practical Solutions told me last week that he rarely sells any 50's because they are so hard to load.  The Uplula doesn't work for me, need to find another method.
Link Posted: 6/28/2018 9:26:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Sam over at Practical Solutions told me last week that he rarely sells any 50's because they are so hard to load.  The Uplula doesn't work for me, need to find another method.
View Quote
Did you check out the ETS loader I have listed above. The company must have sent a bunch of free ones out to you tube personalities a few months back. Their are a number of videos on them.

What would be nice is to have a podavach style loader. link

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/28/2018 11:19:08 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote
It was a joke. I know they are hard as hell to load, hence the reason I posted asking about speed loaders, my fragile fingers cant even load a 30 round let alone a 50.
Link Posted: 6/28/2018 7:24:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Another vote for the Uplula for 30-round Zmags (no experience with the 50-rounders.)

I also use it to load my MP40 mags.
Link Posted: 6/28/2018 7:54:22 PM EDT
[#13]
I don't have any of the ZMAG-S31 mags, but, as I understand it, the ZMAG-S31 mags were designed as a substitute for Suomi "coffin" 50 round mags, so I'd think that a Suomi "coffin" 50 round mag loader would work.  The "coffin" mag loader is not as low a price as some loaders, but it works very well on the "coffin" mags which seem to be virtually impossible to load without a mechanical assist.

MHO, YMMV, etc.
Link Posted: 6/30/2018 6:38:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Uplula
Link Posted: 6/30/2018 7:30:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Another vote for the Uplula for 30-round Zmags (no experience with the 50-rounders.)

I also use it to load my MP40 mags.
View Quote
I think that I will have to get one.   I have a German Repo that works well for MP mags, I have a magula for the Uzi, though I could use one for the Z mags!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top