Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/26/2022 12:18:26 AM EDT
Any in stock source for the Tavor bolt spare parts kit?
Do I need to get on a list? If so with whom?

Thanks. I picked up a SAR for a great deal from a friend of mine and wanted to pick up the spare parts pack.
Link Posted: 6/26/2022 12:51:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I've checked IWIs website periodically for the last several years and never seen it in stock.  Which is slightly concerning.
Link Posted: 6/26/2022 8:20:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I've looked for years, as well, and never had any luck. However, I believe I read somewhere that that SAR and X95 use the same bolt, or at least the same bolt components.
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 10:11:55 AM EDT
[#3]
I guess I’ll try to call IWI and see what’s available.
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 12:23:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I guess I’ll try to call IWI and see what’s available.
View Quote

I hope you have better luck than I did brother!
I bought an X95 OD last year… I’ve contacted the factory numerous times by phone and email and I keep getting told bolt groups are “coming, don’t know when”.
I purchased this with my own funds for a T & E process. I was looking at switching over to the X95 for vehicle operations.
Because they’re working guns I must have armory  level parts availability. I can’t be sending them back to the factory if something breaks so I want bolt assemblies and other repair parts in the shop. At this point I’m looking at selling it and looking at Augs.
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 12:45:14 PM EDT
[#5]
I signed up for the bolt spare parts kit notification last year and received an email a few weeks later. I guess I was fortunate to snag one. Just need one for my Galil ACE now
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 8:46:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I hope you have better luck than I did brother!
I bought an X95 OD last year… I’ve contacted the factory numerous times by phone and email and I keep getting told bolt groups are “coming, don’t know when”.
I purchased this with my own funds for a T & E process. I was looking at switching over to the X95 for vehicle operations.
Because they’re working guns I must have armory  level parts availability. I can’t be sending them back to the factory if something breaks so I want bolt assemblies and other repair parts in the shop. At this point I’m looking at selling it and looking at Augs.
View Quote

Aug parts aren’t that much more plentiful
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top