Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/10/2018 10:59:27 AM EDT
I'm surfing parts kits vendors while waiting for my form 1 to come back approved.

I've looked at model1sales and PSA. Anywhere else I should be looking for complete commando kits?

Thanks,
Sudboy
Link Posted: 4/11/2018 9:36:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Del-ton.com has 11.5 inch uppers. and I think you can get a pistol kit that way also.  They do have the A2 style uppers with the carry handle if that is what you are looking for.  Appears all are out of stock at the moment.
Link Posted: 4/12/2018 4:34:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Del-ton.com has 11.5 inch uppers. and I think you can get a pistol kit that way also.  They do have the A2 style uppers with the carry handle if that is what you are looking for.  Appears all are out of stock at the moment.
View Quote
The Del-Ton kit is nice, I bought one and made it a pistol until my stamp came in.  My only gripe is that it uses a HBAR, which kind of doesn't look quite right and it's kind of heavy for what it is.  Keep an eye on midsouthshooterssupply.com, they're out of stock right now but you can get a fair deal on the Del-Ton 11.5 kit there.

Aside from that, I really haven't seen very many floating around.  When I was shopping for mine last year I saw an A2 Bushmaster at Midway, and the one at midsouthshootersupply was about $100 less than it is now.  Demand for these must really be picking up with the proliferation of pistol braces.
Link Posted: 4/15/2018 8:46:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top